Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Asus: 30 Years Together, Giveaway April 29 - June 10 2019

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 11:41 AM
nickb2
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
My GF has baptized my current setup as the "frankenstein"

I just leave it lying around all the time like this. don't even bother to clean it or f with it. The asus mobo has been going strong for 10+++ yrs. Always on, always boots no matter what stupid stuff I put into my man child brain.

Asus rocks in everything I ever bought. Never had to send any single product back cuz of manufacture defect. And trust me, I abuse my stuff. Just look at the 600w thermal psu in the above pic. I smoke close to a pack a day, a six pack of beer and I am a automotive technician to boot. So you know my fingers are not small and flaky, so the asus components bear well with a guy like me.

My gf\s current setup is there just because of the fact I think asus MOBO's are tuff like the tuff book I use at work. I threw in the old asus gtz 660 with the blown hdmi port. It work on her new asus socket 1150 mobo. I have been using asus products for more than a decade now, not much surpasses them. Some may always have an opinion, but that is much like arseholes, every one has one.

I just think asus really puts forward a philosophy much like toyota. They build their stuff to last. Period.

If asus made tuff book's I would like to win one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190504_155212[1].jpg
Views:	7
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	268136