Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Windows 10 Multiple Monitor Screen Saver?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2019, 01:51 PM - Thread Starter
Aprojectile
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Windows 10 Multiple Monitor Screen Saver?

I've recently started to experience some type of Ghosting/Burn-In effect on my IPS monitors if I leave something up on them that has a relatively bright contrast, such as a white border on a YouTube page or something like all the white on here. If I leave something like that up for like 30 minutes and come back a close it out, there will be a burn-in effect left behind. It clears up after a few hours of gaming or something that has the pixels constantly changing. But since it is a recent thing it has me concerned that it might get worse and permanent over time. So I attempted to use the Windows 10 build in screen saver to display the massive amount of wallpapers I have and cycle through them quickly. But the issue I'm having is it displays most of the image on my secondary monitor with just a small section of it spanning across into my primary monitor. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or if that is just a issue with the built in Windows screen saver. but what I would like would be each monitor is getting their own picture that is constantly changing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190511_160816.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	4.19 MB
ID:	269290