Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - [OCN Showcase] NZXT x AORUS [Full AIO build] 9900K and RTX 2080

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 09:31 AM - Thread Starter
Duality92
ლ(╹ε╹ლ)

[OCN Showcase] NZXT x AORUS [Full AIO build] 9900K and RTX 2080

NZXT.com x AORUS.com x GloriousPCGamingRace.com

Hi guys!

Today I bring you quite the PC to showcase NZXT and AORUS hardware. Glorious PC Gaming Race also joined up for decking out this incredible build.

I want to sincerely thank NZXT, AORUS and Glorious PC Gaming Race for providing me with this hardware to be able to create such a project for the community! Now, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy using it!

• CPU : Intel i9 9900K
  • Motherboard : Z390 AORUS Master
  • RAM : Aorus RGB 4*8GB DDR4 3200 B-Die
  • GPU : Aorus RTX 2080 Xtreme Waterforce AIO
  • CPU Cooler : NZXT Kraken X72 with AER 2 RGB fans
  • Case : NZXT H700 Matte Black
  • Storage : Aorus RGB NVME SSD 256GB, Gigabyte 2*256GB NVME SSD (three 256GB total)
  • PSU : Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 850W
  • Cables : CableMod ModMesh Pro Custom (Silver, Black, White and Nvidia Green)
  • Accessories : NZXT Hue 2 RGB strips (four total) and NZXT Internal USB hub (needed three USB 2 internal ports (for the kraken, the Hue 2 and the front ports)
  • Desk : kitchen table from The Brick with holes for cable management
  • Keyboard : Glorious PC Gaming Race Compact with custom Kailh Box Black and O-Rings along with padded wrist rest.
  • Mouse Pad : SteelSeries Qck+ Limited
  • Mouse : Aorus M5
  • Deskmat : Glorious PC Gaming Race XXXL
  • Headset : SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless
  • Microphone : Blue Microphones Yeti with Pink anti-static foam with a face draw.
  • Speakers : Cheap Rosewill 2.1
  • Chair : noblechairs Icon in Black/Gold
  • Monitor : HP 32q @ 1440p/75hz

Last edited by ENTERPRISE; 06-25-2019 at 09:10 AM.