[OCN Showcase] NZXT x AORUS [Full AIO build] 9900K and RTX 2080
NZXT.com x AORUS.com x GloriousPCGamingRace.com
Today I bring you quite the PC to showcase NZXT and AORUS hardware. Glorious PC Gaming Race also joined up for decking out this incredible build.
I want to sincerely thank NZXT, AORUS and Glorious PC Gaming Race for providing me with this hardware to be able to create such a project for the community! Now, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy using it!
- CPU : Intel i9 9900K
- Motherboard : Z390 AORUS Master
- RAM : Aorus RGB 4*8GB DDR4 3200 B-Die
- GPU : Aorus RTX 2080 Xtreme Waterforce AIO
- CPU Cooler : NZXT Kraken X72 with AER 2 RGB fans
- Case : NZXT H700 Matte Black
- Storage : Aorus RGB NVME SSD 256GB, Gigabyte 2*256GB NVME SSD (three 256GB total)
- PSU : Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 850W
- Cables : CableMod ModMesh Pro Custom (Silver, Black, White and Nvidia Green)
- Accessories : NZXT Hue 2 RGB strips (four total) and NZXT Internal USB hub (needed three USB 2 internal ports (for the kraken, the Hue 2 and the front ports)
- Desk : kitchen table from The Brick with holes for cable management
- Keyboard : Glorious PC Gaming Race Compact with custom Kailh Box Black and O-Rings along with padded wrist rest.
- Mouse Pad : SteelSeries Qck+ Limited
- Mouse : Aorus M5
- Deskmat : Glorious PC Gaming Race XXXL
- Headset : SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless
- Microphone : Blue Microphones Yeti with Pink anti-static foam with a face draw.
- Speakers : Cheap Rosewill 2.1
- Chair : noblechairs Icon in Black/Gold
- Monitor : HP 32q @ 1440p/75hz
Last edited by ENTERPRISE; 06-25-2019 at 09:10 AM.