Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Unique power supply stress test discovered

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 03:16 PM
looniam
professional curmudgeon

Rep: 778 (Unique: 446)
Quote: Originally Posted by Arbie View Post
@Pook and looniam: It's not clear whether you're incapable of understanding what I explained, or just don't bother to read things before kicking out an arrogant, dismissive reply. Either way, while that does boost your post count it isn't doing the forum any good. Just FYI. I'll check back in another ten years and see if things are back to where they were.
maybe check your own reading comprehension. then your "testing" method. you have at best a theory. what have you done to confirm it? used a killawatt meter? mulit meter? oscillator? anything?

nope. sorry if your ignorance about a program being pointed out caused you so much butt hurt as a simple inquiry causes you to be so defensive.

if that is really what you believe and can't handle criticism of a flawed test - then you sir are the one who isn't doing this forum any favors.

good luck with that.

Remember the golden rule of statistics: A personal sample size of one is a sufficient basis upon which to draw universal conclusions.
Upload the computer to Dropbox and provide a link to it so others may download it to examine and give advice for repairs.
loon 3.2
(18 items)
CPU
i7-3770K
Motherboard
Asus P8Z77-V Pro
GPU
EVGA 980TI SC+
RAM
16Gb PNY ddr3 1866
Hard Drive
PNY 1311 240Gb
Hard Drive
1 TB Seagate
Hard Drive
3 TB WD Blue
Optical Drive
DVD DVDRW+/-
Power Supply
EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
Cooling
EKWB P280 kit
Cooling
EK-VGA supremacy
Case
Stryker M [hammered and drilled]
Operating System
Win X
Monitor
LG 24MC57HQ-P
Keyboard
Ducky Zero [blues]
Mouse
corsair M65
Audio
SB Recon3D
Audio
Klipsch ProMedia 2.1
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by looniam; 06-16-2019 at 03:20 PM.