Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - [XBOX] Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Updated List 9/9/19

View Single Post
post #60 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 04:09 PM
vmatt1203
AMD Fanboy Using Nvidia

Rep: 18 (Unique: 17)
"I got it last week. The titles I got it for Metreo Exidus, GoW, Forza Horizon 4, and Crack Down. Forza's multiplayer is still broken so I cant enjoy it. Sea of Thieves was fun for all of 1 hour till I realized the game has literally nothing to do but the same 3 quest over and over. Finished Crack Down. They added Prey yesterday so I can now play that. After Prey and Metro I'm going to cancel. I only paid $1 so far I have absolutly got my money worth. But christ, they need to fix the MS store. Nothing but problems downloading the games and why the hell dont they use conventional file system? Accessing and moving files is impossible with their current system."

Sent that from my phone. I have no clue why it messed up the text so bad.

Quote: Originally Posted by bigjdubb View Post
Well I feel left out now. How do I get on the secret code list?

Back to the thread. Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer doesn't work? It's literally the only reason I wanted to try it out, I wanted to relive the old Test Drive Unlimited days where you could cruise around with your friends without being in a race.
Both my friend and I continuously get disconnected from the "life" sessions. Making it so we cant access pretty much any of the online features. It happens every 15-30min regardless of us being in the same lobby or not. He is in California on fiber to cat 5 right into his box and im in Florida on WiFi. Both our NAT's are open, both of us have all the related ports forwarded. We both reinstalled Teredo (which is required to run a Xbox live service game on PC). Just google "Forza Horizon 4 cant connect" and you will find countless post with pages upon pages of people complaining about the multiplayer, from launch to as recent as this week. The game is broken for online. Its a shame too. It is the most fun I have had in Forza since Forza 4, and that's saying a lot.

Last edited by vmatt1203; 06-21-2019 at 04:19 PM.