So I've started buying parts for the new build as my i7 4770k/Radeon HD7850 are definitely needing an upgrade now. I'll put a (P) next to stuff I've already purchased. I'm also planning to put in a custom water loop in it too so I'll put those in - but that'll be towards the end of of July 'cause £££.
- AMD Ryzen 3900X
- Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Impact X570
- 850W Seasonic FOCUS Plus Gold (P)
- Corsair Vengance LPX 32GB 3200Mhz C16
- Corsair Carbide 400C Case (P)
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB M.2 SSD (or PCIe 4.0 Gigabyte/Corsair 1TB if available)
- MSI RTX 2080 Ti Sea Hawk X (P)
- EK-Velocity RGB AMD CPU Water Block - Full Nickel
- EK-CoolStream PE 240 (Dual Fan) Radiator
- Corsair Hydro X Series XR5 360mm Triple Fan Water Cooling Radiator
- EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM (incl. pump)
- EK-HDC 12mm Hard Tube Fitting - Elox Black (x10)
- EK-Duraclear Tubing 16/11 - Clear 1M (x2)
- EK-FC RTX 2080 TI / 2080 Classic RGB Water Block
- Mayhems Pastel - Red Coolant 1L
What are people's thoughts? I've not built a water loop before and this is first computer I've built since my last one. I also plan on picking up a 4k/144hz monitor in August some time.
Thanks in advance
. Must say I'm quite excited!
***edit - plus these fans - 5 x Ritoro RGB Case Fan & Controller