Newest BETA BIOS with AGESA 1004B (11/20)
- Per CCX Overclocking Support
- Many additional options opened/moved under Tweaker -> Advanced CPU Settings
X570 AORUS Xtreme - F10D
X570 AORUS Master - F10D
X570 AORUS Ultra- F10D
X570 AORUS Pro Wifi - F10D
X570 AORUS Pro - F10D
X570 I AORUS Pro (ITX)- F10D
X570 AORUS Elite - F10D
X570 AORUS Elite Wifi - F10D
X570 Gaming X - F10D
Older BETA BIOS with AGESA 1003 ABBA (10/15)
X570 AORUS Xtreme - F5E
X570 AORUS Master - F7E
X570 AORUS Ultra- F6E
X570 AORUS Pro Wifi - F6E
X570 AORUS Pro - F6E
X570 I AORUS Pro (ITX)- F6F
X570 AORUS Elite - F5F
X570 AORUS Elite Wifi - F3F
X570 Gaming X - F5F
AGESA 1004B Change Log
- Improved boot times.
- Improved RAID compatibility
- Added support for Raven Ridge CPU's (2200G/2400G)
- When you flash BIOS (in the BIOS) you now have the option to also flash the backup BIOS.
- I also made a copy of all the BIOS here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ts...twxVkBwA8tTUDk
VRM Info: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...BRUg_GwHjM9z0/
PCIe Diagrams: https://drive.google.com/open?id=193...PdjQQ3xZwShiAD
Q: What is "High frequency support" under XMP?
A: This is a quick way to adjust Infinity Fabric speed manually.
- Level 1 = 1600 IF
- Level 2 = 1700 IF
- Level 3 = 1800 IF
- To go above 1800 IF set the speed manually, do not use these presets.
Q: XMP doesn't work!
A: Make sure you are:
- Using slot A2/B2 - From CPU skip a slot, RAM, skip a slot, RAM. I cannot emphasize this enough. If you are helping someone T/S a problem this should be your first question.
- You are using the latest BIOS.
- For debugging RAM please keep everything else default.
- If the above don't help post your RAM kit and any steps you have tried to fix the problem.
Q: My RAM voltage goes to 1.2V when setting a CPU multiplier.
A: Your OC is unstable. Try raising Vcore.
Reported Issues Status
| Issue || || Status|
|Disabling CSM causes BIOS to become slow|| ||Reproducible / Working on a fix*|
*Temporary work around on latest BETA (F7B) - Press CTRL-F6 in BIOS. Set resolution to "VGA First" This will lower resolution but should fix the lag. Its just a temporary work around. Let me know if if works.
I dont see my BIOS on the webpage!!!
We have tons of servers worldwide. If you don't see a file, or get access denied, it means the file hasn't propagated there yet. You need to go to the global page...
| Here is an example of the US page: || || gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/X570-AORUS-MASTER-rev-10/|
|Here is an example of the global page: || ||gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X570-AORUS-MASTER-rev-10/|
Notice the only difference is the "/US". Simply remove that. For EU remove "/EU", etc... If you get the access denied message try the ASIA server. Its the same file, just a different mirror!
How to use Q-Flash Plus without a CPU:
Last edited by GBT-MatthewH; 11-20-2019 at 01:10 PM.