So I've made a few changes, either because I got a good price and also because I bought 128GB 2666 RAM for £230 and sold it for £325 so managed to build the budget a bit!
I changed the case because wanted something a bit bigger for water cooling a few weeks down the line.
This is what it looks like now:
- AMD Ryzen 3900X
- Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Impact X570
- 850W Seasonic FOCUS Plus Gold (P)
- G-Skill TridentZ Red/Silver 32GB (16GB x 2) 3200Mhz C14 (P)
- Fractal Design Define S2 (P)
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 SSD (P)
- 4TB HDD
- MSI RTX 2080 Ti Sea Hawk X (P)
There will be a few changes to water cooling. Going to swap out the radiators for some Alpha Crossflow, change the fittings (as I picked hard tube fittings), use Mayhem tubing instead of Duraclear and then have a t-piece + drain after the pump/res and have a top fill port (that's be easier to fill and get air out apparently?).
Pic attached for anyone interested!