Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - [Official] NVIDIA RTX 2080 / SUPER Owner's Club

View Single Post
post #441 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 09:07 AM
inedenimadam
Crayon Evangelist

Rep: 469 (Unique: 321)
So I finally got around to putting a waterblock on my 2080 now that I have missed my step up period(just couldn't justify/afford the price jump to the TI). Absolute cheapest card on the market, a blower style from EVGA. It is a non-A chip with Micron memory. Final overclock results are 1980/7950 with my curve cap set to [email protected] to avoid the very low power limit of +11%. I am happy with it for now, but would love to see the power limit removed/increased.

Love these old EK supremacy GPU blocks, and I love the fact that I have been able to use them for multiple generations without any specialized plates or modifications. Temps top out at 45C after power virus load.

Quote: Originally Posted by tpi2007 View Post
Computex 2018: 'Ladies and Gentleman, people of all chromatic sensibilities and lighting clownery, we are proud to present the aaarrrrgggeeebeeee Circus Maximus!'
Quote: Originally Posted by TFL Replica View Post
I was initially interested in Fallout 76, but my enthusiasm was nuked.
Quote: Originally Posted by rush2049 View Post
If I lob a grenade and die and respawn before it exploded does it still explode?