Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - (Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Owners Thread)

View Single Post
post #3737 of (permalink) Old 07-15-2019, 12:23 PM
Falkentyne
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 386 (Unique: 276)
Quote: Originally Posted by diedo View Post
I have a weird issue with the motherboard tho, since I failed to overclock my 9900K, in my trial and error trying overclocking it, yesterday I upgraded to F9 BIOS from the official website everything went well and the BIOS was upgraded and checked by press F9 it showed the BIOS version F9 and in cpuz showed it was F9, I slept and wake up and still trying why I'm getting Whea errors so I ran Intel CPU diagnostics and everything was passed indicating that my cpu works and there is no issues, then I noticed that Intel Diagnostics reporting my BIOS version is F8. I was shocked like seriously what's the matter here, it's a Aorus Master Z390. Can someone explain this to me?
Set the bios switches to main bios and single bios mode.
And if you're still getting WHEA's at the settings I told you to use, RMA the CPU.
I replied on reddit.

[email protected] ghz, RX Vega 64, 32GB DDR4, Gigabyte Aorus Master, Seasonic Platinum 1000W, Corsair 760T
Alt: MSI GT73VR Throttlebook with 7820HK @ 4.7 ghz, GTX 1070 MXM TDP mod to 230W, 32 GB RAM