• Added full support for Zen 2
• Added recommendations for VDDG
for Zen 2.
• Added recommendations for Vref (CHA / CHB)
• The maximum frequency for 1:1 mode is now 3800 MHz, and for 2:1 mode - 4200.
• Updated presets for Samsung b-die, Hynix CJR and Micron e-die.
• Added backward compatibility of Zen 2 with previous generations of motherboards.
• Added PMU Training
recommendations for all Ryzen platforms (AM4/TR4). Better training - a more stable system.
• Added autosave of the main tab settings when closing the program and automatically loading them when the program is started.
• Improved tWRRD prediction for Dual Rank.
• Color notification
of voltage limits and FCLK. Black is the norm, red is the limit.
• Timing detection for Zen and Zen + generations. For the generation Zen 2 at the moment there is no possibility to add a definition of timings due to NDA. Unfortunately.
• Fixed a lack of presets for X399.
• Fixed a rare error in which it was impossible to calculate the timings.
• Added a button to access the Internet overclocking statistics generation Zen 2
• For users of Intel
systems in the “Additional Calculators” section, it is possible to calculate tREFI
and RTL IO-L
• Added 2 new latency tests for MEMbench
. Custom latency
is a memory access test that the processor cannot predict (using a specific offset). Random latency
- the average time is measured for random memory accesses in a buffer of a certain size. Partially affects the result of TLB. Both versions are release candidates, but I do not deny that there will be calibrations.
• Custom latency and Random latency are included in the Easy and Default packages. Please note that during testing the program will open / close the prompt itself (you do not need to deal with it).
• Added information about the size of the L3 cache processor. Also, the size of the test blocks for latency tests is controlled relative to it.
• Added button Clear standby
. There is to clean the cached memory by the operating system. Didn't the test run? - Click Clear standby.
• Max RAM button better determines the amount of free memory available for testing. Useful for checking memory for errors.
• There are exceptions for many functions. Fault tolerance of the program increased.
• Graphic edits.
I want to thank @slafniy
for helping to create this version.
BR, Yuri (@1usmus)