Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - [PCG] Baldur's Gate 3, everything we know

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 04:30 PM
b.walker36
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 151 (Unique: 128)
Quote: Originally Posted by guttheslayer View Post
I am so glad there are so many fans here who share the same sentiment when it comes to classic RPG game.

BG define my love for PC game, I never get hooked into something so bad before in my life. I rmb back in 1999 i played this game over 6 times, and each time i discover new items and gears, such as Twinkle +5, and a extra full plate mail, or a Full Plate Mail +1 (which i didnt know even existed in the game until my last replay)

Ignoring the game play, even the story was so fantastic following the murderer of your character godfather, and your own special identity that comes with it (as a bhaalspawn).
Isn't the only way to get twinkle to kill Drizzt which is impossible without cheats ( I totally did it and it was funny)

Quote:Originally Posted by Clinic http://static.overclock.net//img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its a benchmark thread...if you want pics go look on newegg. Thats what the cards look like. They didn't secretly send me orange ones.
Darkness
(17 items)
CPU
Motherboard
asus z97-ar
GPU
gigabyte 980 ti g1 gaming
RAM
G-Skill Ripjaw
Hard Drive
WD Black
Hard Drive