Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - [The Verge] Apple’s most expensive Mac Pro costs $52,599
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-10-2019, 04:08 PM
skupples
LTSC Consiglieri

Rep: 655 (Unique: 350)
Quote: Originally Posted by Victorious25 View Post
I might just be out of the loop on these products, but this is the first images I'm seeing of this design... does it look like a cheese grater to anyone else?
you're spot on, just look up the meme game from when they originally announced the $1,000 monitor stand.

you know, I'm not sure how to feel about this. This is clearly not advertised at anyone aside from millionaires looking for properly decorate their homes. I don't see any content creators, unless they're already wealthy and successful, having any yearning for this system.

n let's not even get into the cost of a hackintosh variant (10% of the price?) (as the price screams BUT MUH WARRANTY SERVICE!) anyone spending $50k on a computer likely has enough money to simply get two.

R.I.P. Zawarudo, may you OC angels' wings in heaven.
If something appears too good to be true, it probably is.
Best R0ach Quote of all time : TLDR: Haswell might be the last legit gaming platform unless mice get their own non-USB interface on some newer architecture.