Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Help setting up all the RGB wiring on new build with MSI x570 Unify
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-15-2020, 05:23 AM - Thread Starter
RomeSC
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 41 (Unique: 40)
Well, getting the cable covers on the backside was a challenge with all the wires, but it's all done!

AIO plugged into pump header for power and it's 2 fans chained together and then into CPUFAN header for power. AIO RGB plugged into a fan1 on the front mounted radiator, which chained to fan2, which chained into motherboard jrgb header (they are all 12v RGB, wish I knew the difference before I bought this cooler, oh well).

I bought a 3 pack of Deepcool addressable RGB fans for 2 top exhaust and 1 rear exhaust. This came with a fan power hub and RGB hub. Power hub connected to sysfan header. RGB hub connected to jrainbow header.

Case plugged into other jrainbow header.

MSI dragon center controls AIO w/fans, the 3 ARGB fans, RAM RGB. Case is controlled by it's own buttons. My gtx 1070 quicksilver's have non-addressable RGB, but Dragon center breaks it. I downloaded direct mystic light 3 as well which let's me choose the GPU RGB colors.

And that's all she wrote. Like most things, after doing it all once it makes a lot more sense now. Thanks for the input

The enemy's gate is down.

[NVIDIA GTX 980 Ti Owner's Club]