Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - *Official* Intel DDR4 24/7 Memory Stability Thread

View Single Post
post #11626 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 06:43 PM
truehighroller1
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 19 (Unique: 14)
Quote: Originally Posted by fleps View Post
Ah, my board is Asus, those settings are on a different page in the BIOS.

I have them on auto and on Asus they have predefined values, can't set 60 on the first one for example.

Never saw ppl changing those values for Intel platform on Asus, will do a bit of research.

Thanks.
I actually have a support ticket open with asus right now in regards to setting the rtl and io and iol's manually or not being able to I should say. I can manipulate them with the rtl init setting but that's it. We can't manually set them. I just opened the ticket today and the lady was actually very helpful and quick to call me back within three hours to ask me to fill out a support form to get more information and then she sent it to the development team / engineering team to get more information from them about my inquiry..

I wonder if the other settings he's mentioned have to be set to get the rtl's to set manually... I have not been able to find anything information wise in regards to setting those settings that he mentioned manually but, maybe you can drudge something up.. If you do tell me please.

I have a Rampage vi extreme motherboard by the way.

#82 Hall Of Fame
(13 items)
CPU
7900x
Motherboard
Asus Rampage Extreme VI
GPU
Asus Dual OC 2080TI
RAM
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 4000 (PC4 32000)
Hard Drive
Samsung 860 Pro 256GB
Optical Drive
LG Blue Ray 12x
Power Supply
Corsair 1000i
Cooling
EK-Velocity RGB - Nickel + Acetal
Case
Thermaltake View 71
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro