Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Hardware Labs SR-2 issue, is it fixable?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2020, 10:47 AM - Thread Starter
Systemlord
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 69 (Unique: 60)
Hardware Labs SR-2 issue, is it fixable?

I am going to be using glass or chrome tubing for my water cooling build and my SR-2 ports on both top and bottom are bowed outwards and really wouldn't like the look having my tubing bending to accommodate the bowed out ports because it just doesn't look right. If I can't bend to ports, then I won't use this raditotr, the problem is it's not like I can just buy another radiator because it's impossible to find Hardware labs radiators right now anywhere and don't want any other brand.

My Hardware Labs 360 GTS doesn't have these problems and is perfect, I'm assuming it has to do with the end tanks being separated on the SR-2 while the GTS has a one piece end tank design. I'm not wanting another 360 GTS do to flow restriction and my distro-plate only supporting one DDC style pump. My case just wouldn't look right with a slim radiator on the bottom.

Is there any chance I can carefully bend the ports towards either other without ruining the radiator?

If so what is the best safest way to do it?

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200408_131005.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	337974  

Last edited by Systemlord; 04-09-2020 at 11:12 AM.