GPU Team - iFOLD - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

GPU Team - iFOLD

Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-28-2009, 05:28 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
 
killerhz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,063
Rep: 415 (Unique: 341)
Team consisting of MOCAMBO and killerhz. Congratulations on your new team. Please PM Markt or myself with who will be team captain and we will turn the thread over to them. Good luck!

Wow, need to get up and running....






Update- Not a lot of points here but, should get better form here.



killerhz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-28-2009, 05:29 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
teK0wnzU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Idaho, USA
Posts: 638
Rep: 42 (Unique: 39)
OMG! 3 new team so far!

Because an Amen a day keeps the Devil away. ~JML
You can fool some people all the time, all people sometimes, but never everyone every time.
I Fold, Ik vouw, Tiklop ko, Je fois, Ich falte, אני לקפל, 私は展開, 난 배, Я раз, I veces!
..::|Q9300 Club|::..
..: Given all things probable, what is the probability something not probable will happen? ~JML :..

teK0wnzU is offline  
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-01-2009, 10:59 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
 
killerhz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,063
Rep: 415 (Unique: 341)
Where is my teammate?



killerhz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-02-2009, 12:35 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
MOCAMBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto (In a Gym)
Posts: 1,575
Rep: 135 (Unique: 100)
Very unfortunate that I had to part here.......I was not aware I could not be on 2 teams at the same time.......while at the same time I did not know there was a 2500ppd cap for the orig comp!

Oh man so many let downs for me in one day

Killerhz Ill stay in touch if u dont find another partner......


Aumotocnic "An unfortunate member of the overclock.net insomnia club"

MOCAMBO is offline  
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-02-2009, 07:14 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
 
killerhz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,063
Rep: 415 (Unique: 341)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCAMBO View Post
Very unfortunate that I had to part here.......I was not aware I could not be on 2 teams at the same time.......while at the same time I did not know there was a 2500ppd cap for the orig comp!

Oh man so many let downs for me in one day

Killerhz Ill stay in touch if u dont find another partner......
No worries man-I found someone else. I have a had a few issues myself with the Ol'Rig . All seems to be good now. Keep in touch and maybe the next competition we will hook up.



killerhz is offline  
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-02-2009, 08:53 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
MOCAMBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto (In a Gym)
Posts: 1,575
Rep: 135 (Unique: 100)
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerhz View Post
No worries man-I found someone else. I have a had a few issues myself with the Ol'Rig . All seems to be good now. Keep in touch and maybe the next competition we will hook up.
Fo sho' , good luck this month.


Aumotocnic "An unfortunate member of the overclock.net insomnia club"

MOCAMBO is offline  
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Retired Staff
 
wierdo124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 11,328
Rep: 442 (Unique: 323)
i started the whole iFold thing when i had it as my user title. Now everyone's using it

Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Quote:Originally Posted by BFRD in suggestions forum 
*poof*
Bravo One
(15 items)
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700k
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X-UD3
GPU
EVGA GTX1070 SC ACX3.0
RAM
16GB EVGA DDR4-2400mhz (2x8GB)
Hard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo 120GB
Hard Drive
WD 1TB
Hard Drive
WD 500GB
Hard Drive
WD 250GB
Power Supply
Corsair HX520
Cooling
Cooler Master Hyper TX3
Case
Fractal Design Define R5
Operating System
Windows 10 x64
Monitor
24" Asus
Monitor
24" Samsung
Keyboard
OCN/Ducky Mechanical
▲ hide details ▲


wierdo124 is offline  
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 06:25 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
MOCAMBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto (In a Gym)
Posts: 1,575
Rep: 135 (Unique: 100)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wierdo124 View Post
i started the whole iFold thing when i had it as my user title. Now everyone's using it
:/ Sorry , I just suggested it to Killerhz when we wer gonna make a team........if you have a prob pm Killerhz now he's in charge lol.


Aumotocnic "An unfortunate member of the overclock.net insomnia club"

MOCAMBO is offline  
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Retired Staff
 
wierdo124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 11,328
Rep: 442 (Unique: 323)
Ha, no problem. I just can't believe I (an activist in mac hate) started an [email protected]$)8 thing.

Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Quote:Originally Posted by BFRD in suggestions forum 
*poof*
Bravo One
(15 items)
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700k
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X-UD3
GPU
EVGA GTX1070 SC ACX3.0
RAM
16GB EVGA DDR4-2400mhz (2x8GB)
Hard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo 120GB
Hard Drive
WD 1TB
Hard Drive
WD 500GB
Hard Drive
WD 250GB
Power Supply
Corsair HX520
Cooling
Cooler Master Hyper TX3
Case
Fractal Design Define R5
Operating System
Windows 10 x64
Monitor
24" Asus
Monitor
24" Samsung
Keyboard
OCN/Ducky Mechanical
▲ hide details ▲


wierdo124 is offline  
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 06:30 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
MOCAMBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto (In a Gym)
Posts: 1,575
Rep: 135 (Unique: 100)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wierdo124 View Post
Ha, no problem. I just can't believe I (an activist in mac hate) started an [email protected]$)8 thing.
hah, well i guess the whole i(insert name here), has become quite generic dont u believe so?


Aumotocnic "An unfortunate member of the overclock.net insomnia club"

MOCAMBO is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off