GPU Team-The Royal Navy - Page 2 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

GPU Team-The Royal Navy

Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #11 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 06:32 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Somewhere near Disney, Florida
Posts: 330
Rep: 36 (Unique: 31)
yeah, im folding 24/7 guys. the 4850 doesnt get very good ppd but its better than nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iandh go_quote.gif
These are the same type of people who check dealnews and slickdeals morning, noon, and night, and would max all their credit cards and sell their dear old mom and their cat fluffy just so they could buy something they don't even need and whack off furiously to the fact that they just saved 20 bux. rolleyes.gif
Usedhippo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 06:38 AM
Senior Moderators
 
mega_option101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 23,456
Welcome to the competition!

Quote:
The man never feels the want of what it never occurs to him to ask for. - Arthur Schopenhauer


mega_option101 is offline  
post #13 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 09:39 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
 
SlicketyRickety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,216
Rep: 85 (Unique: 65)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usedhippo View Post
yeah, im folding 24/7 guys. the 4850 doesnt get very good ppd but its better than nothing.
yep no worrys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega_option101 View Post
Welcome to the competition!
Thanks mega!

Gr33nMachine
-=I Fold for 37726=-


SlicketyRickety is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #14 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 11:25 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Somewhere near Disney, Florida
Posts: 330
Rep: 36 (Unique: 31)
well, i am going to be gone until Sunday night so i hope my comp doesn't crash or i will miss out on a lot of w/u's. i really want rid of this 4850 because it sucks at folding. but i dont have enough spare cash to get the kind of nvidia card i want. all this free electricity and no way to waste it

Quote:
Originally Posted by iandh go_quote.gif
These are the same type of people who check dealnews and slickdeals morning, noon, and night, and would max all their credit cards and sell their dear old mom and their cat fluffy just so they could buy something they don't even need and whack off furiously to the fact that they just saved 20 bux. rolleyes.gif
Usedhippo is offline  
post #15 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 11:29 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bangalore , India
Posts: 1,835
Rep: 54 (Unique: 44)
Did you say free electricity?


The Black Mesa Survivors Club


BinaryBird is offline  
post #16 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 12:44 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Somewhere near Disney, Florida
Posts: 330
Rep: 36 (Unique: 31)
i sure did sir. my parents pay the rent and electric bill on my apartment so i could have 50 rigs folding and it wouldnt matter. me not having a job is whats holding me back from getting some nice nvidia cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by iandh go_quote.gif
These are the same type of people who check dealnews and slickdeals morning, noon, and night, and would max all their credit cards and sell their dear old mom and their cat fluffy just so they could buy something they don't even need and whack off furiously to the fact that they just saved 20 bux. rolleyes.gif
Usedhippo is offline  
post #17 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 01:09 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
 
SlicketyRickety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,216
Rep: 85 (Unique: 65)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usedhippo View Post
i sure did sir. my parents pay the rent and electric bill on my apartment so i could have 50 rigs folding and it wouldnt matter. me not having a job is whats holding me back from getting some nice nvidia cards
Yep jobs are a crap shoot these days, you will get there

Gr33nMachine
-=I Fold for 37726=-


SlicketyRickety is offline  
post #18 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 01:13 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Somewhere near Disney, Florida
Posts: 330
Rep: 36 (Unique: 31)
i hope so. im in college so that makes it harder to get a job because of having to attend class. what part of florida are you in? my brother lives in Pensacola.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iandh go_quote.gif
These are the same type of people who check dealnews and slickdeals morning, noon, and night, and would max all their credit cards and sell their dear old mom and their cat fluffy just so they could buy something they don't even need and whack off furiously to the fact that they just saved 20 bux. rolleyes.gif
Usedhippo is offline  
post #19 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Retired Staff
 
Mikecdm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 8,173
Rep: 740 (Unique: 540)
I was bored so I made you some, green and red to match your cards.






Mikecdm is offline  
post #20 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 01:25 PM
gibsonnova74 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off