GPU Team-The Royal Navy - Page 63 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

GPU Team-The Royal Navy

Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #621 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 03:37 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
 
SlicketyRickety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,216
Rep: 85 (Unique: 65)
We won yay now what, everyone quit, no updates whats going on?

Another note great job Weirdo and FTW we finally got us a first. All though as bitter as it is.

We going to keep chuggin? I know your moving FTW and having problems with internet service so let me know.

Gr33nMachine
-=I Fold for 37726=-


SlicketyRickety is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #622 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Retired Staff
 
wierdo124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 11,328
Rep: 442 (Unique: 323)


I'm staying up. Though if we don't have much competition this month, i'll probably take a couple days off.

Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Quote:Originally Posted by BFRD in suggestions forum 
*poof*
Bravo One
(15 items)
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700k
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X-UD3
GPU
EVGA GTX1070 SC ACX3.0
RAM
16GB EVGA DDR4-2400mhz (2x8GB)
Hard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo 120GB
Hard Drive
WD 1TB
Hard Drive
WD 500GB
Hard Drive
WD 250GB
Power Supply
Corsair HX520
Cooling
Cooler Master Hyper TX3
Case
Fractal Design Define R5
Operating System
Windows 10 x64
Monitor
24" Asus
Monitor
24" Samsung
Keyboard
OCN/Ducky Mechanical
▲ hide details ▲


wierdo124 is offline  
post #623 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 07:27 PM
/╲/( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)/\╱\
 
W4LNUT5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: вuffαlσ
Posts: 6,194
Rep: 296 (Unique: 227)
We plan on doing the same. Keep chuggin. I don't wanna see this competition die so easily.

It just started falling apart like a rage-quit server. lol


W4LNUT5 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #624 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Retired Staff
 
FtW 420's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: near Vancouver, BC
Posts: 10,558
Rep: 213 (Unique: 128)
Well if I could swear here I would be. No shaw service, no telus service (not even dial up).
I will have to see about coming up with $ to get the equipment for satellite internet. I may be out for a while yet.

____________________________

____________________________
.:|Official|Volt|Mod|Squad|Member|:.
post-flame-small.gifOCN bench teampost-flame-small.gif


FtW 420 is offline  
post #625 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 08:18 AM
/╲/( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)/\╱\
 
W4LNUT5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: вuffαlσ
Posts: 6,194
Rep: 296 (Unique: 227)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FtW 420 View Post
Well if I could swear here I would be. No shaw service, no telus service (not even dial up).
I will have to see about coming up with $ to get the equipment for satellite internet. I may be out for a while yet.
I looked into satellite internet myself, and it's pretty bad from what I've heard.

But really the only other choice is to go through a cellular company.

I think I'm going to be going the Verizon route myself this summer (we only have dial-up back home, and only 1 phone line). Just have to worry about bandwidth. . .

Hope to see you back at it soon. I'd have to have OCN lose a top contributer.


W4LNUT5 is offline  
post #626 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 06:06 AM
Retired Staff
 
wierdo124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 11,328
Rep: 442 (Unique: 323)
shuttin' down till saturday night. I'll be away.

Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Quote:Originally Posted by BFRD in suggestions forum 
*poof*
Bravo One
(15 items)
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700k
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X-UD3
GPU
EVGA GTX1070 SC ACX3.0
RAM
16GB EVGA DDR4-2400mhz (2x8GB)
Hard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo 120GB
Hard Drive
WD 1TB
Hard Drive
WD 500GB
Hard Drive
WD 250GB
Power Supply
Corsair HX520
Cooling
Cooler Master Hyper TX3
Case
Fractal Design Define R5
Operating System
Windows 10 x64
Monitor
24" Asus
Monitor
24" Samsung
Keyboard
OCN/Ducky Mechanical
▲ hide details ▲


wierdo124 is offline  
post #627 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-19-2010, 05:26 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
 
SlicketyRickety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,216
Rep: 85 (Unique: 65)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wierdo124 View Post
shuttin' down till saturday night. I'll be away.
Yep, im shut down till the chimp challenge

Gr33nMachine
-=I Fold for 37726=-


SlicketyRickety is offline  
post #628 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 09:57 AM
Retired Staff
 
FtW 420's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: near Vancouver, BC
Posts: 10,558
Rep: 213 (Unique: 128)
I should be back to folding soon, need to get a 3g router & find a place to mount it outside the house somewhere. Only way to get internet access is with a usb cellular internet stick, & it doesn't work so well out here, right now I have to use the laptop on the kitchen counter with the stick hanging out the window so it doesn't disconnect every 30 seconds.
Hoping I can get the sig & folding rigs online for the chimp challenge.

Also just got to check my stats, looks like I got back a couple bigadv that were lost while I was away.

____________________________

____________________________
.:|Official|Volt|Mod|Squad|Member|:.
post-flame-small.gifOCN bench teampost-flame-small.gif


FtW 420 is offline  
post #629 of 632 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 12:45 PM
/╲/( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)/\╱\
 
W4LNUT5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: вuffαlσ
Posts: 6,194
Rep: 296 (Unique: 227)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FtW 420 View Post
I should be back to folding soon, need to get a 3g router & find a place to mount it outside the house somewhere. Only way to get internet access is with a usb cellular internet stick, & it doesn't work so well out here, right now I have to use the laptop on the kitchen counter with the stick hanging out the window so it doesn't disconnect every 30 seconds.
Hoping I can get the sig & folding rigs online for the chimp challenge.

Also just got to check my stats, looks like I got back a couple bigadv that were lost while I was away.
I wonder if those same cell reception extenders would apply to cellular wireless? Maybe


W4LNUT5 is offline  
post #630 of 632 (permalink) Old 05-08-2010, 02:28 PM
Retired Staff
 
wierdo124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 11,328
Rep: 442 (Unique: 323)
This is official notice that i'll be leaving the team competition effective now. I plan on getting my 3 mil and then possibly going to a different team. I will continue to somewhat fold for OCN.

Not sure if Slick is still planning on leaving behind me.

Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Quote:Originally Posted by BFRD in suggestions forum 
*poof*
Bravo One
(15 items)
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700k
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X-UD3
GPU
EVGA GTX1070 SC ACX3.0
RAM
16GB EVGA DDR4-2400mhz (2x8GB)
Hard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo 120GB
Hard Drive
WD 1TB
Hard Drive
WD 500GB
Hard Drive
WD 250GB
Power Supply
Corsair HX520
Cooling
Cooler Master Hyper TX3
Case
Fractal Design Define R5
Operating System
Windows 10 x64
Monitor
24" Asus
Monitor
24" Samsung
Keyboard
OCN/Ducky Mechanical
▲ hide details ▲


wierdo124 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off