17K views 652 replies 20 participants last post by  ThaLoveDocta 
#1 ·
1 Team member needed, preferably a strong folder ie. Core 2, 18h/7days
PM or Post if interested Thanks!

Team List
Members:

Code:
Code:
1. [B]ThaLoveDocta [/B]--> Folding Name: ThaLoveDocta -- 5 Cores ([B]Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.6GHz [I]SMP Client[/I][/B], Intel P4 Prescott @ 2.8GHz, Intel Celeron @ 3.2GHz, Intel Celeron @ 3.0GHz)
2. [B]Kopi [/B]--> Folding Name --> Folding Name: Kopi -- 2 Cores ([B]Intel P4 Northy @ 3.2GHz[/B], Sempron 2400+ @ 2.0GHz)
3. [B]atomicfission92[/B]--> Folding Name: atomicfission92 -- 2 Cores ([B]Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.6GHz [I]SMP Client[/I][/B])
4. [B]The Pook[/B] --> Folding Name: The Pook -- 3 Cores ([B]Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 @ 3.6GHz [I]SMP Client[/I], Athlon 64 3000+[/B])
Bold cores are competing cores. All other cores are folding for "Team_Capital_Canucks"
Any errors or problems, post here or send me a PM!

Member Stats

See less See more
#4 ·
#6 ·
if my other team doesn't get any I'll join this one
pc in sig plus a P4 3ghz with a 1gig of ram. We could be Team Canucks (if it were all canadians...) OR Ottawa only people could form the O-dot or O-town
there cheesy I know but hey who cares

EDIT: backing out of other team into this one!
EDIT2: scratch that I'm pending... if your short one member Pm me

#8 ·
i literaly just downloaded the client like 3 min ago.. so i have zero points. but if u want u can give me a chance
i got a powerful rig to use. besides i need a team

im folding for the first time
lets hope i can suprase ur 10k soon ^^

edit: goin over to other pc to download the folding client there too its a pos though

#10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by uberjon
i literaly just downloaded the client like 3 min ago.. so i have zero points. but if u want u can give me a chance
i got a powerful rig to use. besides i need a team

im folding for the first time
lets hope i can suprase ur 10k soon ^^

edit: goin over to other pc to download the folding client there too its a pos though

Sounds like you might be in!
nice rig there, you'll move up quick!

#11 ·
im in if u let me

btw i just got done with the first frame

its saying it will take about 10m 14s per frame. is that great good bad super bad?? and can u tell me how to getthis baby to use more ram and cpu i want this rig to fold full throttle all night

#13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by uberjon
im in if u let me

btw i just got done with the first frame

its saying it will take about 10m 14s per frame. is that great good bad super bad?? and can u tell me how to getthis baby to use more ram and cpu i want this rig to fold full throttle all night

you're in if you're ok folding with a bunch of canucks....
we're more than happy to have you join the team!
Current Team Members:
ThaLoveDocta
uberjon (pending)
Dex100 (pending)
Tyrker (pending)
dedaim (pending)

#19 ·
CANUCK KOPI HERE FOR DUTY. I'm so down...but im noob rememba. My plan would be this, since me and brother share desktop. I'll fold lappy when I'm on it, and desktop hopefully constant. I want it to be so my brother can still use desktop at not extremely lag, he only uses myspace/mediaplayer/msn. So is it possible to limit F@H to 75% or 80% when he's on, and then when I get on maybe booster up? BUT, I can lower it to game right, cause i'll need to

#23 ·
that's a great idea... once we get the members chosen, we'l put everything together. and get us a cool sig thingy! i'll get the team going this weekend officially
Priority goes to canadian but once we've expended the 24/7 canucks we will move to 24/7 Core 2 Duo rigs.
Does that sound ok to everyone?

#24 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopi

it keeps saying "waiting for core" step 8 now...how many steps are there and will it just start after that? ALso, how do i register my name "kopi" with team Capital Canucks?

once the team is up and running i will get you guys all set up with usernames and what not, fear not. of rnow just get folding with whatcha got and we'll sort it out later... don't forget to get your folding icon!

#26 ·
eh to lazy to get my icon tonight... been up transfering files from one pc to new pc... then after that removing a hd from old pc and puting in new pc and installing vista on it... then geting the foldin thingy runing on the 3rd pc!

so now i have 3 pcs runing total of 4 cores! they should be runings all 24/7
i hope

just giving an update i guess.

edit! off to bed while folding for the cure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.