Team C2D (No members needed) - Page 2 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Team C2D (No members needed)

post #11 of 386 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 11:34 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 28 (Unique: 26)
I'll join you. I will be bringing 4 3.4Ghz+ P4 cores along as well. I'm high enough up in the ranks it'll be a while before we catch up to me though

My last signature was 10 years old.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 386 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 11:36 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 35 (Unique: 33)
my94r/t is on the team folding 24/7 w/ one core.

For right now my desktop wont boot soI will be bringing a toshiba laptop 2 cores 1.73Ghz 24/7
post #13 of 386 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 07:02 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

My94 r/t
the computerdude
aznrice

All are on the teams

My94 r/t(1)
the computerdude(3)
aznrice(1)
Just a noob(2)/could go high as 4

Well looks like were entering with 7 until either me or computer get our other rigs going.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 386 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 07:33 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 18 (Unique: 14)
Sounds good.

Happy folding!

post #15 of 386 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Retired Staff

Rep: 531 (Unique: 316)
Please keep your list of team members and cores per member listed on the first post of the thread for easy reference. Thanks.

Help us help you! Read and understand the Terms of Service, the For Sale / Wanted Section Rules, the Online Deals Guidelines, and the Appraisal Forum Rules. Also, list your system specs in your User CP.
If you PM me - Please use a descriptive subject and be patient. I get A LOT of PMs, and there's only so much time in the day to reply to them all.
Helpful tips - Be sure to visit the Site News forum frequently and read announcements and stickies. If you don't keep up with these, you WILL miss out on important info.
Useful links - Overclock.net Professionalism Initiative, Folding FAQ, and Downloads...

post #16 of 386 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 09:24 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Ok I sure will
post #17 of 386 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 12:16 PM
Retired Staff

I'm posting the following information in every team thread:

I wanted to thank everyone who has been actively participating in the folding team competition. This is the twelfth month of the competition, and it has grown to include 25 teams and numerous individuals. There are a few issues I wanted to share with each team, and the best way to do that was to post the info in each team thread so no team was left out.
  1. There are many teams that do not have four active folders. Inactive folders will be removed from the teams at the end of this month, and teams that do not have any active folders will be removed as well. If your team is in danger of either of these things happening, I will post more info below. Please remember this competition requires active participation. While it is perfectly acceptable to not be a high powered folder, each team member must actively fold. There is not a problem with a member taking a short term break from folding for any reason (computer problems, vacations, personal problems, etc.) If one of your team members is going to be inactive for a while, please PM me to let me know. If the absence is going to be long term, please find a replacement.
  2. Team members who are using the GPU or SMP clients must be identified in the first post of a team's thread. As this competition was meant to give the small time folders a chance to compete, the role of these highly efficient clients needs additional attention. Please remember to count each of the cores that folding is working on when figuring out your team's CPUs breakdown. If a SMP client is running on a dual core system, it counts as two, regardless of how Stanford counts it. The GPU client also needs to count in the mix even if Stanford doesn't show it as an active CPU. The total number of cores is still limited to 8 per team and 3 per person.
Info for this team only:

Welcome aboard. Aznrice has not completed any work under that name. Please get me his folding name if it's different, get him to start folding, or find a replacement.

Help us help you! Read and understand the Terms of Service, the For Sale / Wanted Section Rules, the Online Deals Guidelines, and the Appraisal Forum Rules. Also, list your system specs in your User CP.
If you PM me - Please use a descriptive subject and be patient. I get A LOT of PMs, and there's only so much time in the day to reply to them all.
Helpful tips - Be sure to visit the Site News forum frequently and read announcements and stickies. If you don't keep up with these, you WILL miss out on important info.
Useful links - Overclock.net Professionalism Initiative, Folding FAQ, and Downloads...

post #18 of 386 (permalink) Old 01-17-2007, 11:07 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 18 (Unique: 14)
Hey guys. How's it goin'?

post #19 of 386 (permalink) Old 01-19-2007, 10:59 AM
Retired Staff

Aznrice has still not completed a WU at least not under that name. Please confirm that he is folding for you guys or find an active folder to replace him. Thanks.

post #20 of 386 (permalink) Old 01-21-2007, 01:41 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Ok well he might have to be removed I havent herd from him either, hope he is ok. But I will get working on another member ASAP and how do I use 2 cores for my C2D rig.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in