Team Rough Riders (No members needed) - Page 408 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Team Rough Riders (No members needed)

post #4071 of 4079 (permalink) Old 03-04-2010, 05:45 AM
I TeK things...

Max-

PM me with you paypay address to get your $20 for winning the 2010 Feb Comp.

All-

Also send a $20 payment request to [email protected]

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4072 of 4079 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Constantly Evolving

Rep: 52 (Unique: 44)
Hey guys, I just got my internet back about an hour ago so I'm folding away again. I was going crazy for 6 days of no internet...long story but glad to be back at it again.

Quote:Originally Posted by HopeUTKN http://static.overclock.net//img/forum/go_quote.gif there was smoke in my room so I rapidly turned off my PSU, BUT the computer apparently restarted because the Desktop was showing on the screen. What do you think happened? and is the smoke dangerous? :S Quote:Originally Posted by zodac http://static.overclock.net//img/forum/go_quote.gif https://www.overclock.net/images/smilies/eek.gif I'm definitely gonna rig the prize draw pray that I get lucky and win that keyboard. https://www.overclock.net/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
900D
(22 items)
CPU
i9 9900K
Motherboard
Asus Maximus XI Extreme
GPU
EVGA GTX1080 Ti Hydro Copper
RAM
Corsair Dominator Platinum Torque Edition
Hard Drive
Samsung 970 Pro m.2 NVMe
Hard Drive
WD Black 4TB
Hard Drive
WD Black 6TB
Power Supply
Corsair AX 1200i
Cooling
EK-Supremecy EVO Elite Edition Full Nickel water blockEK X3 250 Res, EK D5 dual top, EK dual D5 XRES upgrade link, EK X3 mulitport top,
Cooling
Corsair SP120 high performance edition fans
Cooling
XSPC AX 480 top rad
Cooling
Alphacool UT 60 480 bottom rad
Case
Corsair 900D
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Monitor
Dell Ultrasharp U3014 30" 2560x1600
Monitor
Asus ROG Swift PG278Q 27" 2560x1440
Monitor
Samsung T260 25.5" 1920x1200
Keyboard
WASD Code 104 MX Clears / Deck Legend 105 Tactile MX Clears
Mouse
Razer
Mouse
Razer Mamba TE 16k DPI
Audio
SoundBlaster X-Fi Fatality Pro HD with LM4562 Op Amps
Audio
Klipsh Audio 5.1
▲ hide details ▲

post #4073 of 4079 (permalink) Old 03-15-2010, 07:34 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 264 (Unique: 221)
welp i turned the VM off, it got pretty hot today so im gonna give the i7 a break... shouldnt really matter last time i checked we were far far ahead

Early 2012 Upgrade- 6 Cores/6 TB/16 GB/3xIPS/Corsair Case
Working 2 Jobs Till Then FTW

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4074 of 4079 (permalink) Old 03-20-2010, 05:25 PM
New to Overclock.net

hey guys im sad to announce this but i will be retiring from the folding competitions at the end of this month!

Money is getting pretty tight so if something doesnt turn around i might have to downgrade my system. but if it turns around ill come back to folding!

Sorry and thanks

post #4075 of 4079 (permalink) Old 03-20-2010, 06:30 PM
I TeK things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdla4ever View Post
hey guys im sad to announce this but i will be retiring from the folding competitions at the end of this month!

Money is getting pretty tight so if something doesnt turn around i might have to downgrade my system. but if it turns around ill come back to folding!

Sorry and thanks
It's OK man....I too have been toying with the idea as well. Between doing 55hrs a week at my new job and about 12 hours of commute, as well as buying my 1st home, I just don't have the means to do it any more. But I may come back if I can get all this house buying under my belt.

post #4076 of 4079 (permalink) Old 03-21-2010, 12:09 AM
New to Overclock.net

you guys think i need to turn my rig back on? when i stopped we were up by like 40k lol

oh well ill turn it one for the night or something lol. idk if it gets to hott tomorrow my gpu will EUE all day

post #4077 of 4079 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 03:04 PM - Thread Starter
Retired Staff

Rep: 738 (Unique: 540)
I think that i'm gonna have to follow suit and retire as well. This is one competition that I have been thinking about leaving for several months now. Last month was almost the one, but we still kept going. Now it's been 2 months since I was originally gonna quit and I have finally decided that i'm gonna do it. We finally got a 1st place and possibly two of them in a row. It's not the same feeling as it should have been. We never won when the other teams were doing well and it seems that we are the only team doing well now.

It's been fun and this competition is really what got me into folding. I've put up 1.3million points with just SMP folding for this team and a few more under different names. Thanks to everyone who has been a part of this. XfreerolllerX for letting me join, the guys on TR and JBC for pushing me to do better. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have had the linux machine going and the dual core pushing out them points. Also a big thanks to Sdla, BD, and Maximus.

post #4078 of 4079 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 01:23 AM
Constantly Evolving

Rep: 52 (Unique: 44)
Wow, seems like we all have been contemplating ending our run recently as well as dealing with a lot of changes all around. I'll stay with the team and keep folding though as long as possible but will be moving the family closer to the treatment center to shorten the commute in the next month or two. The 1st of April will make it one year for me being with RR and I promised myself that I would stick to it for that time period but times have gotten hard for me as well. I've gained over 3 million points folding total and just over 1.6 million for the team so far and I think I've given it a pretty good run though for me it's not about the points personally so much as competing as a team with all of you while contributing to a good cause. I'll stick with whoever stays as long as I can and thank you to all of you for the opportunity let me be a part of a great team.

Quote:Originally Posted by HopeUTKN http://static.overclock.net//img/forum/go_quote.gif there was smoke in my room so I rapidly turned off my PSU, BUT the computer apparently restarted because the Desktop was showing on the screen. What do you think happened? and is the smoke dangerous? :S Quote:Originally Posted by zodac http://static.overclock.net//img/forum/go_quote.gif https://www.overclock.net/images/smilies/eek.gif I'm definitely gonna rig the prize draw pray that I get lucky and win that keyboard. https://www.overclock.net/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
900D
(22 items)
CPU
i9 9900K
Motherboard
Asus Maximus XI Extreme
GPU
EVGA GTX1080 Ti Hydro Copper
RAM
Corsair Dominator Platinum Torque Edition
Hard Drive
Samsung 970 Pro m.2 NVMe
Hard Drive
WD Black 4TB
Hard Drive
WD Black 6TB
Power Supply
Corsair AX 1200i
Cooling
EK-Supremecy EVO Elite Edition Full Nickel water blockEK X3 250 Res, EK D5 dual top, EK dual D5 XRES upgrade link, EK X3 mulitport top,
Cooling
Corsair SP120 high performance edition fans
Cooling
XSPC AX 480 top rad
Cooling
Alphacool UT 60 480 bottom rad
Case
Corsair 900D
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Monitor
Dell Ultrasharp U3014 30" 2560x1600
Monitor
Asus ROG Swift PG278Q 27" 2560x1440
Monitor
Samsung T260 25.5" 1920x1200
Keyboard
WASD Code 104 MX Clears / Deck Legend 105 Tactile MX Clears
Mouse
Razer
Mouse
Razer Mamba TE 16k DPI
Audio
SoundBlaster X-Fi Fatality Pro HD with LM4562 Op Amps
Audio
Klipsh Audio 5.1
▲ hide details ▲

post #4079 of 4079 (permalink) Old 07-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Retired Staff

Rep: 509 (Unique: 309)
The new Team Competition rules and structure have been announced. We won't switch competitions until the 1st of August, but captains should look over the rules and rebuild their teams.

Another subforum will be added for new Teams, but for now, please work on it through PMs. The new subforum will be up ASAP.

I was not fired. sozo.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in