Overclock.net folding team competition - Page 2 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Overclock.net folding team competition

post #11 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 01:28 PM - Thread Starter
Retired Staff

Rep: 531 (Unique: 316)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowman8904
Does HT count as 2 CPUS?
Checking your folding stats at folding.stanford.edu. We'll be basing the number of active CPUs on the number reported in the last 7 days for each user. I'm guessing that if you do choose to run two copies of the program on an HT machine, it'll count as two. Check out the FAQ in my sig for more info on folding on HT machines.

Help us help you! Read and understand the Terms of Service, the For Sale / Wanted Section Rules, the Online Deals Guidelines, and the Appraisal Forum Rules. Also, list your system specs in your User CP.
If you PM me - Please use a descriptive subject and be patient. I get A LOT of PMs, and there's only so much time in the day to reply to them all.
Helpful tips - Be sure to visit the Site News forum frequently and read announcements and stickies. If you don't keep up with these, you WILL miss out on important info.
Useful links - Overclock.net Professionalism Initiative, Folding FAQ, and Downloads...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 02:36 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 431 (Unique: 279)
We've got a team up, just trying to get a name for it.

Team members are myself, Mental, AMD SLI guru, and dpg.

Read and heed, The Forum Tpost-flame-small.gifS!!!
Trouble finding the FAQ page? Go Here
Help us, help you. Fill out your System Specs.
New to the art of Overclocking? Read these to get you started in the right direction. AMD Intel
XBox Live Gamertag: Wikk3d

post #13 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 12:23 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
I'd like to start a team (or join one), even though I can't be of too much help, I do get some work done !

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006, 03:00 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 431 (Unique: 279)
You guys are in trouble. If I keep getting the work units that I've had lately it's going to be no contest.

Over the weekend I jumped from 85 to 75.

What's that smell? That's the smell of smoke from DAMC's pwn gun.

Read and heed, The Forum Tpost-flame-small.gifS!!!
Trouble finding the FAQ page? Go Here
Help us, help you. Fill out your System Specs.
New to the art of Overclocking? Read these to get you started in the right direction. AMD Intel
XBox Live Gamertag: Wikk3d

post #15 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-10-2006, 02:47 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 395 (Unique: 286)
I need some boys.... I might get some Athlon 64s and a sempy 64 some time soon of my own...

Hodor, hodor hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor. Hodor, hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor hodor. -Hodor

post #16 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 02:26 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 395 (Unique: 286)
HEY! TYPO POLICE GROUP!!!
Why not?

Hodor, hodor hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor. Hodor, hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor hodor. -Hodor

post #17 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 09:24 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
I just found out what folding is and I downloaded a program for it. I wanna join or start a team. I have a Sempron and i would like to do a AMD vs Intel competition. Anyone wanna do it?

post #18 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 02:41 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 5 (Unique: 4)
I'd like to sign up to join a team. Currently (specs have just changed, updating cp shortly) p4 3.0e(775) @ 3.8 2gb kingston (2x1gb)

thanks!! I am trying to get another CPU, I will make a seperate post but I have everything required to make a P4 socket 478 except the CPU! If anyone could suggest where I could buy a 2nd hand one cheap that'd be good, they are too expensive still to buy new..

thanks!

post #19 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 12:50 AM

I can join a team with a pair of computers. One is the one I'm on and the other is a slow disaster... but something is better than nothing.
post #20 of 112 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 04:54 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 43 (Unique: 38)
I'd like to set up a team called the "Pennsyltuckians For Folding Team" or "PFFT" for short. Yeah, it's a lame joke on different levels, but I like it!

Please post here or send me a PM here or on AIM if you're from PA (pronounced Pee-aye for you non-locals) and would like to join up!

I have two computers folding 24/7 (three tomorrow): The one outlined below; P4 1.5 @ 1.6; P4 1.6 (going up tomorrow).

EDIT:
I made a sweet-buns (hehe...) logo for the team. This is what happens when I get bored.

Pennsyltuckian's For Folding Team #PFFT 4vR

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in