ATTN: Team DAMC - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

ATTN: Team DAMC

post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-30-2006, 05:26 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 431 (Unique: 279)
Mods, the reason I am posting here is some of the teammates can't receive PMs yet.

Hey guys, due to circumstances beyond my control, one of my rigs is going back to my father (his is BSODing on a regular basis). Can someone step up to fill the vacancy filled by mine?

Just post in the thread, and the first one to step up will fill the vacancy. Taeric if you see this can you please make note of however it is you are keeping track? Thanks!

Read and heed, The Forum Tpost-flame-small.gifS!!!
Trouble finding the FAQ page? Go Here
Help us, help you. Fill out your System Specs.
New to the art of Overclocking? Read these to get you started in the right direction. AMD Intel
XBox Live Gamertag: Wikk3d

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 01:39 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 67 (Unique: 55)
Ive got a 2.93GHz celly that i can fill the space up with. Thatl have me folding with a 3.4 P4 that celly and a 1.8 P4. what do you other guys have going. and do we need to change the name that theyre folding for to team damc or somethin cause if so i wasnt aware of that and still have them folding under the name Mental

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Retired Staff

Rep: 531 (Unique: 316)
Once you guys make a decision on your revised setup, just post or PM me, and I'll update the list. Feel free to keep threads going. I'd kind of like to see there be one ongoing thread for communication within each of the teams.

Help us help you! Read and understand the Terms of Service, the For Sale / Wanted Section Rules, the Online Deals Guidelines, and the Appraisal Forum Rules. Also, list your system specs in your User CP.
If you PM me - Please use a descriptive subject and be patient. I get A LOT of PMs, and there's only so much time in the day to reply to them all.
Helpful tips - Be sure to visit the Site News forum frequently and read announcements and stickies. If you don't keep up with these, you WILL miss out on important info.
Useful links - Overclock.net Professionalism Initiative, Folding FAQ, and Downloads...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 10:44 AM
Retired Staff

Rep: 79 (Unique: 69)
i don't have anymore PCs to add to the folding cause... sorry.

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 06:25 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

To the other members of DAMC, I'll have to pull out as well. I just got my electricity bill for last month. A week's worth of electricity ran me up $21, which would equate to about $80 a month. That's a little much for me so I'll have to sadly bow out. I wish you all luck if you form up with other teams.

New to the art of Overclocking? Read these to get you started in the right direction. AMD Intel

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 06:26 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 67 (Unique: 55)
ok, so i guess no more team DAMC then?

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 06:38 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

For me there isn't, however if you can find other people to join the team, I'm sure you guys could keep it going.

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 08:18 PM
Retired Staff

There's no need for the team to fold. Feel free to recruit another member to fill the vacancy.

Help us help you! Read and understand the Terms of Service, the For Sale / Wanted Section Rules, the Online Deals Guidelines, and the Appraisal Forum Rules. Also, list your system specs in your User CP.
If you PM me - Please use a descriptive subject and be patient. I get A LOT of PMs, and there's only so much time in the day to reply to them all.
Helpful tips - Be sure to visit the Site News forum frequently and read announcements and stickies. If you don't keep up with these, you WILL miss out on important info.
Useful links - Overclock.net Professionalism Initiative, Folding FAQ, and Downloads...

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Retired Staff

Bump... Is anyone available to fill the vacancy on Team DAMC?

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 08:07 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

I have not heard anything. I think it'd be best to pull the team out of the competition collectively.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in