Team Folders Inc. (No members needed) - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Team Folders Inc. (No members needed)

post #21 of 3773 (permalink) Old 03-05-2006, 07:15 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 194 (Unique: 172)
May want to remove me from the group temp or perm.

My 2400 XP died, I believe it is the powersupply, but if not, it's the mobo.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 3773 (permalink) Old 03-06-2006, 12:29 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 17 (Unique: 12)
Srry to here about that, good luck with getting it fixed.

Former Folders Inc. member.
"Mankind is drawn to the heavens for the same reason we were once drawn into unknown lands and across the open sea. We choose to explore space because doing so improves our lives, and lifts our national spirit. So let us continue the journey."
post #23 of 3773 (permalink) Old 03-06-2006, 06:15 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 194 (Unique: 172)
I'm a noobie, it's all fixed now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 3773 (permalink) Old 03-06-2006, 06:30 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 212 (Unique: 157)
Quote:
Originally Posted by laboitenoire
All right guys, I just want to do one last check to make sure that everyone's rig information is correct. All of you have two rigs that are currently setup to fold, right? If so, then we have room for one more CPU.
Hi LBN,

Just checking in!
I have 2 rigs. Both P4's... [email protected] and a [email protected]
Just went to 6194 today. By Tuesday should be about 6800.. That should help our team..

The Overclock team (37726) is only 46,000 behind the team from Germany, who are in 59th place world wide... It'll be great getting one more position. Taeric should be proud!!

Take care, :-)

"Fold for the cause, Fold for OCN" thumb.gif

post #25 of 3773 (permalink) Old 03-06-2006, 07:12 PM
New to Overclock.net

Iv got a 404 point running on this one right now, psu failed on other system(back luck huh?) Getting and new one in a week or less. But iv got this running at 2.6 GHz 24/7 almost. 13 seconds a frame with 20000 frames, thats a 2 day wu.

"Mankind is drawn to the heavens for the same reason we were once drawn into unknown lands and across the open sea. We choose to explore space because doing so improves our lives, and lifts our national spirit. So let us continue the journey."
post #26 of 3773 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 10:44 AM
New to Overclock.net

In about a week, im gonna have a p4 at 3.4 or 3.6 GHz folding, not sure what it is yet. but that should help.

post #27 of 3773 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 03:45 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 212 (Unique: 157)
Hi Cappy,

Any word on your new rig?? I'd be interested in how it compares the your current setups. A 3.4 or 3.6 vs 3500+ I see where a high percentage of folders use Intel. Yours would be a nice direct comparision..

Take care, :-)
BTW - Great job in getting to 339...

"Fold for the cause, Fold for OCN" thumb.gif

post #28 of 3773 (permalink) Old 03-17-2006, 03:00 PM
New to Overclock.net

this weekend it should be up, i hope... how many open slots is there right now? is there room for me to have 3? or just 2 comps? Went to chicago for a week, just got back and found that power went out for a few, and no one was here to turn them back on, so nothing was even folding... how annoying? stupid 2106's now to.... only 202 points

post #29 of 3773 (permalink) Old 03-17-2006, 04:20 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 281 (Unique: 233)
I think there is one slot - check in the first post and PM me when you have it set up.

I'm a graduate student, and I develop HPC codes in Fortran and Matlab to make the world better.
My user name too long or weird for you? Feel free to call me LBN. FYI, it's French for "the black box."
Official OCN Camera Thread | Flickr | Camera Stuff: Nikon D7000,Tokina 12-24 f/4 AT-X Pro, Sigma 30 f/1.4 EX DC HSM, Nikkor 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 VR
Film Gear: Pentacon Praktica LLC, Meyer-Optik Gorlitz 50 f/1.8 | Nikon N2020, Nikkor 50 f/1.4 AI-S
There's really nothing remarkable about it. All you do is hit the right notes at the right time and the instrument plays itself. - J.S. Bach
post #30 of 3773 (permalink) Old 03-17-2006, 05:30 PM
New to Overclock.net

Well, i thought it was faster, my bad... but its a p4 3.0 GHz prescot.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in