Team Folders Inc. (No members needed) - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Team Folders Inc. (No members needed)

post #1 of 3773 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 07:20 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 3)
Welcome to Team Folders Inc.

Current Members of Folders Inc are: Shajbot, harmo777, Micam93, and steelrain33.

We currently need No members.

Hardware and Stats:
  • Shajbot - nVidia GPU2 client - 2 cores
  • harmo777 - nVidia GPU2 client - 2 cores
  • Team_Folders_Inc - Spare team Rigs

More Team Statistics

Also the stats The Teams Founding Member 455Buick. He got started in the folding craze here. He was also the previous leader of this group before i took over.
  • 455Buick

laboitenoire or LBN for short is the "unofficial team mentor". He started this team in February '06

Here's the "Distinguished" list of past folders for Folders Inc ~

Original members on 02/20/06: LBN, cappy, peroxide and 455buick ~

By order of appearance: HellgY, shajbot (started 06/06/06), hvacgasping, Puzzledazn, ReCoil, Harmo777 (started 07/10/08), Nacelle, ProjectTimeZ, xXkeyboardkowboyXx, MiCam93 (started 05/20/09), steelrain (started 01/02/2010), TRW2146

(Bold = Current team member)

Congrats to all for folding for OCN and Folders Inc

PM me (harmo777) if data is incorrect.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3773 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 11:09 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 25 (Unique: 19)
Hi, once I'll get the rig in my signature assembled(when my Opteron 148 arrives, which will be in the next 5 days).
Until then i have an Sempron [email protected] GHz, which will become a nearly 12/7 folding machine after I'll get the new rig. assembled.

Thank you Duke for being kind enough to purchase and ship it to me!.

Also i have an access to a multiple-computer institution, 15 computers
which i can utilize in folding before the place opens, and after it closes.

PM me if your willing to accept me.

Looking to trade my Radeon 9700 pro for any PCI-e card,
as soon as I'll gather the required reputation.
post #3 of 3773 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 11:41 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 194 (Unique: 172)
I'd be up for it, I run the one in my sig (my main use one) and I also have a Intel P3 800MHz going 24/7.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 3773 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 04:27 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 17 (Unique: 12)
I would, i fold most of the time with one in my sig, and might be able to get another one to fold. Just started folding for overclock.net, only have 4 done..

Former Folders Inc. member.
"Mankind is drawn to the heavens for the same reason we were once drawn into unknown lands and across the open sea. We choose to explore space because doing so improves our lives, and lifts our national spirit. So let us continue the journey."
post #5 of 3773 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006, 05:05 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 281 (Unique: 233)
Alright, the members are Peroxide, cappy, and 455Buick. Just waiting for the team name now. We are now at our max for rigs that the team can have. I've got one, 455 has two, Peroxide has two, and cappy can provide the remaining three.

I'm a graduate student, and I develop HPC codes in Fortran and Matlab to make the world better.
My user name too long or weird for you? Feel free to call me LBN. FYI, it's French for "the black box."
Official OCN Camera Thread | Flickr | Camera Stuff: Nikon D7000,Tokina 12-24 f/4 AT-X Pro, Sigma 30 f/1.4 EX DC HSM, Nikkor 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 VR
Film Gear: Pentacon Praktica LLC, Meyer-Optik Gorlitz 50 f/1.8 | Nikon N2020, Nikkor 50 f/1.4 AI-S
There's really nothing remarkable about it. All you do is hit the right notes at the right time and the instrument plays itself. - J.S. Bach
post #6 of 3773 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006, 07:38 AM
New to Overclock.net

I have 1 comp down, have no clue whats wrong with it. So if someone else has a extra, go ahead and use it. But the other 2 are folding almost 24/7, ill vote for #3. This is getting anoying, the most points out of one wu so far for me is only 202 points..

"Mankind is drawn to the heavens for the same reason we were once drawn into unknown lands and across the open sea. We choose to explore space because doing so improves our lives, and lifts our national spirit. So let us continue the journey."
post #7 of 3773 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006, 09:45 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 212 (Unique: 157)
Quote:
Originally Posted by laboitenoire
Alright, I'm going to start a folding team, and I guess I'll need three other people. I've got one system to bring to the mix, and I fold nearly 24/7. I've got a few names here:

- The Alliance of Folders
- Folders of the 21st century
- Folders Inc.

If you want to join, post here and PM me if you can. I'm much more likely to remember if I see a PM than try to check this post. Submit your vote for name, and I'll add any new ones we come up with above.
Hi to all,

I guess I'm in with Laboitenoire, Peroxide, and Cappy... I guess when Hellgy gets his rig he's in, correct?? This should be fun!!

Ok then. A team should have some intros. So, I'll start. I live on the western side of Michigan 1/2 miles from the lake. I'm the oldest in the group, I think. Love computers, cars and my family. Getting ready to retire in a few months. Oldest daughter at Grand Valley State University, middle daughter is a junior in High School and youngest is in the 6th grade. Wife works and I'm glad for that!!!

I might be able to add one more computer, but it's old and slow. An AMD XP1600+, 2002 vintage... Folding would probably put it into labor. What do you folks think??

Take care, :-)

"Fold for the cause, Fold for OCN" thumb.gif

post #8 of 3773 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006, 09:53 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by cappy
I have 1 comp down, have no clue whats wrong with it. So if someone else has a extra, go ahead and use it. But the other 2 are folding almost 24/7, ill vote for #3. This is getting anoying, the most points out of one wu so far for me is only 202 points..
Hi Cappy,

Sorry to hear about the 3rd computer. :-( I agree with your vote of #3 or Folding, INC. I PM'd Laboitenoire with the same. If we need another computer I can add mine. If you can get another member with a better rig, go for it!!

As for the points. My highest was 404 and the lowest 89. Right now it's working a 20,000 frame unit and I'm half way there. Should finish late Sunday or early Monday. So my advice is just hang in there for the team!
My current total is 5549. I'm estimating 6194 by Monday am. I would have 219 more, but one WU got lost on the other computer. That WAS frustrating!!
Not that it matters, but is everyone on the team male?? Just curious...

See Ya, :-)

post #9 of 3773 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006, 09:59 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by laboitenoire
Alright, I'm going to start a folding team, and I guess I'll need three other people. I've got one system to bring to the mix, and I fold nearly 24/7. I've got a few names here:

- The Alliance of Folders
- Folders of the 21st century
- Folders Inc.

If you want to join, post here and PM me if you can. I'm much more likely to remember if I see a PM than try to check this post. Submit your vote for name, and I'll add any new ones we come up with above.
Hi Laboitenoire,

You might want to talk to Hellgy. He has a Sempron and an upgrade soon. He'll do better than my XP1600+ and Cappy lost a rig. So...

Take care, :-)

post #10 of 3773 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006, 10:08 AM
New to Overclock.net

Im in Hastings michigan, again on west side of it. About 30 miles south of Grand Rapids. I finaly got off that 2306, now im folding a 25000 frame for 169 points, only 3.1 seconds a frame though so its not bad. Just started to fold again about 10 days ago.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in