Team owners (team disbanded) - Page 211 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Team owners (team disbanded)

Closed Thread

post #2101 of 2102 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 11:45 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 68 (Unique: 52)
Hey guys i hope you're still subscribed to the thread. I'm just stopping in to say hi and see what everyone is up to? I've been Playing Warhammer Online, working ~40hrs a week and I'm taking 12cr/hrs. I only have two semesters left till graduation after this one. Not much else here. I'm still working on saving money for a car... what's it been two years since i posted i was looking for a car? haha

Member of the 4.0GHz club! Pentium 4 630 @ 4.13GHz & PD 940 @ 4.5GHz
3GHz + CPU's: E6300 @ 3.5 GHz & Xeon - X3210 @ 3.61 GHz
bruce.gif Member of Team Owners - 1st to hit 200k bruce.gif
bruce.gifbruce.gif Member of Team Owners - 1st to hit 250k bruce.gifbruce.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2102 of 2102 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 08:36 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 109 (Unique: 91)
Good to hear from you Cowboy! Wow, last year of school eh? Guess you better get serious about finding a car this year. The way the economy is, right now is a great time to find one. Even new car dealers are hurting pretty bad. I've just about got my house packed up and will put it on the market when the economy picks up. So far I've been able to hang on but with gas prices and now food is going up, it's going to get even harder.

Games, played through Crysis Warhead a few times already and waiting on Farcry 2. That one should keep me busy through Christmas I hope. I keep going back to Lost Planet as upgrades make it look better and better. I've maxed out the settings now so last time through for a while then I'll go back to to finish Mass Effect. I will be going back through older games after that (STALKER/Prey/FEAR series/etc.). Makes me sound like a full time gamer.

Hope you have a great final year at school and that it all pays off for you soon after.

exclamation.gif_Warning - Water Cooling is as addictive as Overclocking!_ exclamation.gif
~ Can cause severe wallet shrinkage. Use at your own risk! ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaRLiToS go_quote.gif

I'm not adding you because you beat me. tongue.gif

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in