Team Part-Timers (4 members needed) - Page 5 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Team Part-Timers (4 members needed)

post #41 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 01:49 PM

what is the point of folding
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 01:50 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 86 (Unique: 77)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal_Person
wat do u mean?
You want us to be using the max amount of cores?
Well, I can only fold on this comp, so its a max of one core for me.
Someone said that the max cores per team can be up to 8 in all. you have 1 core, so that leaves the rest of the team 7. I can definately do 2, but can do 3 if needed. How we gonna divide it up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by korndog2003
what is the point of folding
To help scientists study diseases. Look on their website to see the progress they have made.

24/7 3.36 Overclock
3.43 GHz shot

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
post #43 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 01:51 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 48 (Unique: 31)
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkycasey
Someone said that the max cores per team can be up to 8 in all. you have 1 core, so that leaves the rest of the team 7. I can definately do 2, but can do 3 if needed. How we gonna divide it up?
yeah well its also 3 max per person. So basically just everyone do as many cores as they can cuase we already know ill only be doing one (but ill make up for that fact cause my comp is decent and its folding most of the time).

U_P
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 01:53 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal_Person
yeah well its also 3 max per person. So basically just everyone do as many cores as they can cuase we already know ill only be doing one (but ill make up for that fact cause my comp is decent and its folding most of the time).

U_P
okay put me down for only 2 cores....1 core on my laptop and 1 core for my older desktop for right now. I can't have 3 computers running all night...my mom will kill me, lol.

24/7 3.36 Overclock
3.43 GHz shot

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
post #45 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkycasey
okay put me down for only 2 cores....1 core on my laptop and 1 core for my older desktop for right now. I can't have 3 computers running all night...my mom will kill me, lol.
okey dokey
post #46 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 01:05 PM
Retired Staff

Rep: 531 (Unique: 316)
UP, your PM box is full, so I'll respond here. You guys are all set to go. I'll update your postbit info in the next couple of days, and your team will appear on the next score update.

Welcome aboard.

Help us help you! Read and understand the Terms of Service, the For Sale / Wanted Section Rules, the Online Deals Guidelines, and the Appraisal Forum Rules. Also, list your system specs in your User CP.
If you PM me - Please use a descriptive subject and be patient. I get A LOT of PMs, and there's only so much time in the day to reply to them all.
Helpful tips - Be sure to visit the Site News forum frequently and read announcements and stickies. If you don't keep up with these, you WILL miss out on important info.
Useful links - Overclock.net Professionalism Initiative, Folding FAQ, and Downloads...

post #47 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 01:32 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeric
UP, your PM box is full, so I'll respond here. You guys are all set to go. I'll update your postbit info in the next couple of days, and your team will appear on the next score update.

Welcome aboard.
Thanks Taeric!

24/7 3.36 Overclock
3.43 GHz shot

post #48 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 06:53 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeric

Welcome aboard.
thankyou. And i will also have my folding cog in my postbit... i nowhave two WUs!
post #49 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 03:51 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

you guys were official!
look here to see the pdf.
Taeric is working on putting our team name in our postbit.
However, Im still waiting on my folding cog! Ahh! Where is it! None of my points will count till im registered by the site. hopefully soon... im powering through WU's!

thanks
UP
post #50 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 05:35 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 236 (Unique: 190)
i will be running one core until further notice, when i get my fathers shop PCs foldin, in a week or two

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in