Attention: Folding team competition participants - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Attention: Folding team competition participants

post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 02:17 PM - Thread Starter
Retired Staff

Rep: 531 (Unique: 316)
Everyone here folds for team 37726. The other competition is purely optional, but it's fun. I believe Team Zang! is looking for another member at the moment.

Help us help you! Read and understand the Terms of Service, the For Sale / Wanted Section Rules, the Online Deals Guidelines, and the Appraisal Forum Rules. Also, list your system specs in your User CP.
If you PM me - Please use a descriptive subject and be patient. I get A LOT of PMs, and there's only so much time in the day to reply to them all.
Helpful tips - Be sure to visit the Site News forum frequently and read announcements and stickies. If you don't keep up with these, you WILL miss out on important info.
Useful links - Overclock.net Professionalism Initiative, Folding FAQ, and Downloads...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 02:20 PM

Attn. Taeric,

I am currently folding for PFFT team. Running 2 computers.

Link below:
https://www.overclock.net/709586-post1.html

lohoutlaw
-- Pentium 4 3.4 @ 4.1 GHz, MSI 865PE Neo2 Platinum, Mushkin EDC 4x 512 MB PC3200
-- Pentium 4 2.6 GHz, Gateway, 2 X 1 GB GSkill PC3200
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-11-2006, 09:32 AM
Retired Staff

Rep: 1182 (Unique: 629)
CyberDruid in for mycomputersucks.

I have no idea what happende with thehybridpyro, he nolonger has an icon???

Please DO NOT Cite the TOS, simply REPORT and DO NOT REPLY or quote it.
"Life is Learning, Learning is Sharing, Sharing is Life"
"Overclocking is like a drug addiction, the difference is we go broke improving our brain cells instead of destroying them!"
Where in the world to buy on-line
Dual or Multi Partition and Why
Everyone, GET Folding, it is important no matter how much you contribute smile.gif
Phenom II should be called Ph II, not a P II because it isn't an old Intel teaching.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-11-2006, 09:47 AM

Damn i need a team i used to be on one but i dunno what happened, ive been pumping WU's out lately from place 160 to 141 in less than a week
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-11-2006, 09:56 AM
Retired Staff

Rep: 1182 (Unique: 629)
Taeric!!!
Who is the "Just_Be_Cause" member???
Anyway
thehybridpyro is a 0 as is CyberDruid in the PDF!
I haven't a clue on thehybridpyro
But...
CyberDruid is not a "Zero" click his icon ...
CyberDruid 68 21639 48030 125 3511 373 24

note, I can not find thehybridpyro on the oc.net team list @ [email protected]!!!

Please DO NOT Cite the TOS, simply REPORT and DO NOT REPLY or quote it.
"Life is Learning, Learning is Sharing, Sharing is Life"
"Overclocking is like a drug addiction, the difference is we go broke improving our brain cells instead of destroying them!"
Where in the world to buy on-line
Dual or Multi Partition and Why
Everyone, GET Folding, it is important no matter how much you contribute smile.gif
Phenom II should be called Ph II, not a P II because it isn't an old Intel teaching.gif

post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-11-2006, 08:19 PM - Thread Starter
Retired Staff

Thanks, everyone, for helping me keep everything straight. I'm heading out of town for work for a couple of days, but I'll do an update Thursday or Friday that will hopefully include all of the correct team members on all 17 of our teams.

Help us help you! Read and understand the Terms of Service, the For Sale / Wanted Section Rules, the Online Deals Guidelines, and the Appraisal Forum Rules. Also, list your system specs in your User CP.
If you PM me - Please use a descriptive subject and be patient. I get A LOT of PMs, and there's only so much time in the day to reply to them all.
Helpful tips - Be sure to visit the Site News forum frequently and read announcements and stickies. If you don't keep up with these, you WILL miss out on important info.
Useful links - Overclock.net Professionalism Initiative, Folding FAQ, and Downloads...

post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-12-2006, 05:14 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 168 (Unique: 149)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaWaxShop
Damn i need a team i used to be on one but i dunno what happened, ive been pumping WU's out lately from place 160 to 141 in less than a week
We need a member for Team Zang...We are down 2 folders I believe and missing like 3 rigs for the 8 rig max...

IF you wanna come help us out that would be GREAT...

It's easier to beg for forgiveness then to ask for permission...Just ask my wife...biggrin.gif

post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 01:19 PM - Thread Starter
Retired Staff

The most recent score update can be found here. It should contain all of the changes and additions.

post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 01:24 PM

nice i scored 3300 points so far lol not too shabby for a single rig
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 03:02 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 214 (Unique: 148)
Man, we're still trailing in 7th place. I know I was stuck at stock speeds for a week and not able to use all 100% of the CPU cores due to tempeture issues, but man......I'm still not at 100% after my last power bill came in at $200 (running the AC way to often), I can't kep the house at 70 degrees anymore.

I'm gonna try a new cooler in a couple weeks, maybe that will help LOL

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in