Team AyBaBu (Team disbanded) - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Team AyBaBu (Team disbanded)

Closed Thread

post #21 of 265 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 08:23 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 354 (Unique: 260)
cokker, the points that count for team Aybabu are the ones that are made by CPUs folding under the name of their members (orange, cokker, thiru and gravity). Since there is a limit to how many CPUs can fold per member and per team, instead of making them stop folding (and waste ressources), Taeric thought we should just make them fold under the name of the team (team_Aybabu), and the points generated this way don't count for our little competition, but still does for team overclock (and you get brownie points).

Does this clear it up, or is it because your mom wants to fold under her own name (I hope not)?
And on the computers you want to use in the competition, under name put "cokker" (or whatever name you want), and under team 37726.
On the leftover computers just put under name "team_aybabu" (or you could put your mom )

Playing Project Reality: Battlefield 2

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 265 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 10:00 PM
Retired Staff

Rep: 531 (Unique: 316)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiru
cokker, the points that count for team Aybabu are the ones that are made by CPUs folding under the name of their members (orange, cokker, thiru and gravity). Since there is a limit to how many CPUs can fold per member and per team, instead of making them stop folding (and waste ressources), Taeric thought we should just make them fold under the name of the team (team_Aybabu), and the points generated this way don't count for our little competition, but still does for team overclock (and you get brownie points).

Does this clear it up, or is it because your mom wants to fold under her own name (I hope not)?
And on the computers you want to use in the competition, under name put "cokker" (or whatever name you want), and under team 37726.
On the leftover computers just put under name "team_aybabu" (or you could put your mom )
Well put.

Help us help you! Read and understand the Terms of Service, the For Sale / Wanted Section Rules, the Online Deals Guidelines, and the Appraisal Forum Rules. Also, list your system specs in your User CP.
If you PM me - Please use a descriptive subject and be patient. I get A LOT of PMs, and there's only so much time in the day to reply to them all.
Helpful tips - Be sure to visit the Site News forum frequently and read announcements and stickies. If you don't keep up with these, you WILL miss out on important info.
Useful links - Overclock.net Professionalism Initiative, Folding FAQ, and Downloads...

post #23 of 265 (permalink) Old 06-30-2006, 06:29 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 195 (Unique: 128)
Ahh i see, the thing is my mum does not have internet access so the 550 is not gonna fold when my 3000+ is running.

So, for team_aybabu shall i just use the 866mhz or can i use the 3000+ too?

Sorry for my n00bness

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 265 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 03:36 PM
New to Overclock.net

Hi guys bad news

Im not getting my 3000+ rig running until the middle of august as a mate of mine who was gonna give me some parts (i was gonna pay him back monthly) has let me down

Just a little good news, my first WU will be done tonight

post #25 of 265 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 06:20 AM
New to Overclock.net

Hoo raa!

team_aybabu are on the map!

Sorry for the triple post

post #26 of 265 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 07:47 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 137 (Unique: 105)
I'd like to know, since I've been formating my computer nearly every two days since a week and a half, [email protected] counts as if I have more than 1 cpu, even if I only have one... So it's written : Gravity : : 5CPUs, while I only have two... Is there anyway to fix this ???
Sorry, thiru and I have been away for a few days making a ''Lanparty'' at a friend's house....

Les statistiques, c'est comme les minijupes, ca montre beaucoup de choses, mais, ça cache l'essentiel !
Statistics are like mini skirts, they show a lot of things, but hides the essential !
Didier Delcassé, ex Maths Teacher

Aumotocnic "An unfortunate member of the overclock.net insomnia club"
post #27 of 265 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 07:56 AM
New to Overclock.net

Hmmm im not sure whats happend there?!

Im still new to all this folding malarky, Taeric might know

post #28 of 265 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 09:37 AM
New to Overclock.net

PM Taeric if he doesn't see your post...

cokker, are all of your computers in the same house? if so, you can link them all with a network (although those old computers might not have a Ethernet port) and use a software called Fahmon (get it in Taeric's sig) that lets you monitor every folding CPU on a network (and up/down load everything through one PC I think).

Since you won't have your Athlon soon, all folding computers should just fold under your name (3 right?) for this month (and half of August).
And what are the parts that you couldn't get from your friend? If you received the CPU, you could just use a PSU, GPU, and HDD from your other computers...

post #29 of 265 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 09:39 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 234 (Unique: 124)
Im also running a P4 2.4GHz 256mb RAM

Selling Current Rig
FAQ: What is HDCP?
FAQ: Stop unwanted Programs Starting at start up
CPUz Validation @4.01Ghz Officially 4.01GHz

"Conroe can eat anything clock per clock|now days its not about intel vs amd or conroe vs am2 |its all about Conroe vs Yonah vs Dothan vs Merom"

post #30 of 265 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 09:51 AM
New to Overclock.net

Hey orange!
Is your P4 set to 4.01GHz when you fold? That's one mean overclock!
BTW, can't wait for that Conroe build you're planning

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in