Deepcool Comes To Overclock.net! (Exclusive Giveaway) *ENDED*
It is with great pleasure to announce that our friends over at Deepcool have teamed up with us to do an exclusive OCN giveaway. Firstly, if you are not aware of Deepcool, they have been in the game since 1996. Originally based in Shen Zen in Beijing, they first started out producing cooling products for Desktops and Servers, since then they have moved into other markets such as Power Supply Units, Cases and more. For a full overview of their products we encourage you to visit: http://www.deepcool.com/index.shtml
Now to the good stuff, Deepcool has put up the following for grabs:
Entries open 10Am (EST) Monday August 27th 2018 and all entries must be received by 4:00 p.m. (EST) on Sunday November 4, 2018. Prior to entering please take a read of the Giveaway rules and terms listed in the next post.
A winner will be chosen once a week on the following dates:
September 24th WINNER: radar711
October 1st WINNER: Kokin
October 8th WINNER: Hequaqua
October 15th WINNER: Badwrench
October 22nd WINNER: serpentmoves
October 29th WINNER: yoi55
November 5th WINNER: Cenarl
Winners will be notified by VerticalScope Inc.
I hope you will all join me in thanking Deepcool for making this a possibility! Good luck to all.
For all the winners, we would love to see your winning items in use or in a build log, why not right?
Last edited by ENTERPRISE; 12-06-2018 at 12:47 AM.
SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2018 Deepcool (GamerStorm) Giveaway – Enter by visiting www.overclock.net and following all instructions for completing the entry form that appears in the contest area. The Deepcool Giveaway by GamerStorm (prize provider) will begin at 10:00 a.m. (EST) on Monday August 27, 2018 and all entries must be received by 4:00 p.m. (EST) on Sunday November 4, 2018 (the "Contest Period"). One weekly winner will be selected and notified on September 24th, October 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th and November 5th. You may enter the contest once per person. Seven (7) weekly winners will be chosen at random and contacted by VerticalScope Inc.’s staff.
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. AGE/RESIDENCY RESTRICTIONS, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. PRIZE:Seven (7) Winners will be randomly selected each week to win a Fryzen unit, Castle 240mm AIO, Castle 280mm AIO or a Gammaxx GT TUF version, courtesy of Deepcool and GamerStorm (together, the “Prize Provider”).Total approximate retail value of all prizes is approximately $567.95.00 USD. Prizes are not transferable and no cash or prize substitution is allowed. Prize package is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes applicable to the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
3. ELIGIBILITY: From the time of entry through the final date of prize fulfillment, each contest entrant and selected entrant must be a permanent lawful citizen and resident residing in the 50 United States, Canada (excluding Quebec) or the District of Columbia and be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, IN ALL FOREIGN COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, of the Sponsor and Prize Provider and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, and the immediate family members (e.g., spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, grandparent, in-law, daughter and son, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of such individuals are not eligible to participate or win. Only one selected entrant per household. All decisions of the Sponsor with respect to this Sweepstakes are final. The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
4. ENTER BY INTERNET:Beginning at 10:00 a.m. (EST) on Monday, August 27, 2018, you may enter this sweepstakes by visiting the contest page on www.overclock.net (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DeepCool2018) and submitting your name and email address. We will add your email address to the newsletters for Xpedo, Nalini and RoadBikeReview.com (you can unsubscribe at any time).
5. SELECTION OF WINNER:Seven (7) entrants will be selected on or about September 24th, October 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th and November 5th by random selection of Entrants who have completed the OverClock.net Entry Page (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DeepCool2018). The selected winners will be contacted directly by a representative of the Sponsor.
6. ODDS OF WINNING:Odds of winning a prize are determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
7. RESTRICTIONS:The prize package consists of a Fryzen unit, Castle 240mm AIO, Castle 280mm AIO or a Gammaxx GT TUF version, approximately valued at $567.95 USD in total. If prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, no substitute prize will be awarded due to the unique nature of the prize. Sponsor shall not be liable to the winner or any person claiming through winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, utility failure, internet failure, terrorist acts, threatened terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor's control (collectively, "Force Majeure Event"). Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any acts or omissions whatsoever by the performers/events, other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers, including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same.
8. CONDITIONS:By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions and that Sponsor has the irrevocable right to use in perpetuity entrants' names, user names, likenesses, photographs, voices, home mailing address, biographical and prize information, and entry materials, without notice to entrants and without compensation or obligation, in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world, in any manner whatsoever, to advertise and promote Sponsor, its products and services, the Sweepstakes, and for any other purpose except where prohibited by law. As a further condition of entering the Sweepstakes, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you release and agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor, Prize Provider and SurveyMonkey harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements) arising from, or relating to, the breach or alleged breach of these Official Rules, your submission, or your participation in this Sweepstakes, or your conduct during and in connection with this Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local taxes and fees applicable in connection with the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating, each entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and agrees that Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, PRIZE PROVIDER OR WOOBOX BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT’S SUBMISSION, ANY PRIZE WON, ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO OR USE OF SPONSOR’S, PRIZE PROVIDER’S OR WOOBOX’S WEB SITES, APPLICATIONS OR SERVICES, OR THE ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING AND/OR PRINTING OF ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON SAID SITES, APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON SPONSOR’S WEB SITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
10. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this contest is VerticalScope Inc. (the owner and operator of OverClock.net), located at 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1.
Last edited by ENTERPRISE; 08-21-2018 at 11:06 AM.