Considering a build on AMD. Any advice?
I am about to buy a new PC, first time on AMD. From the beginning, I thought to get 2700x on x470, but later I've got advice that better to wait till a new generation of Ryzen and x570 motherboard. So, this is a build I considering to buy now. The idea is to change CPU and motherboard to a new one in July when they roll them out to the market. So in the worst scenario, I can lose $260, which is not ideal, but fine. Now the question is whether it's a good idea or not? Any advice would really help.
1) AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 3,5GHz OR AMD Ryzen 5 2600
2) MSI B450-A PRO
3) G.SKILL 32GB 3200MHz Trident Z RGB LED CL14 (2x16GB)
4) MSI GeForce RTX 2080 GAMING X TRIO 8GB GDDR6
5) Intel 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe 2280 660p Series
6) WD 1TB 7200obr. 64MB BLUE
7) be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
8) Seasonic 750W Focus Plus 80 Plus Gold BOX