Overclock.net Grand Champion Series | Toronto | July 6th, 2013 | $10,000 Prizing - Page 70 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Overclock.net Grand Champion Series | Toronto | July 6th, 2013 | $10,000 Prizing

post #691 of 1101 (permalink) Old 07-05-2013, 08:33 AM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #692 of 1101 (permalink) Old 07-05-2013, 08:49 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 40 (Unique: 26)
post #693 of 1101 (permalink) Old 07-05-2013, 09:15 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
If anyone has a spec ticket that they are not using can you please PM me! Thanks!

I can pay a premium price for one!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #694 of 1101 (permalink) Old 07-05-2013, 09:39 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 30 (Unique: 27)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xNovax View Post

Ill post some more pictures as a pack up the rest of my stuff.

Hey xNovax about that offer to borrow the 7970, I'm not sure if it will fit with the HDD cage in the way also my PSU isn't listed as a certified PSU for that card (not sure if that really applies lol) but the rig is an APU setup with an Antec HCG-520M. Thank you for the offer. At some point I want to buy a GPU for my wife and take her Radeon 5750 and put it in the LAN rig as I will be giving it to my son soon, he has been without a rig for the better part of a year and a half tongue.gif his Mom was going to fix his old one but she has epic money management skills (input sarcastic tone here) lol so he gave me the parts and all I am missing is a CPU cooler and optical drive, it's a pretty old rig so that's why I want to give him the LAN rig biggrin.gif Anyway all my stuff is packed and ready for the trip tomorrow, if you want to know what I look like I'm the big guy with the shaved head wearing a dark blue polo shirt with the Canadian OCN logo on it thumb.gif

post #695 of 1101 (permalink) Old 07-05-2013, 09:44 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 40 (Unique: 26)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draven73 View Post

Hey xNovax about that offer to borrow the 7970, I'm not sure if it will fit with the HDD cage in the way also my PSU isn't listed as a certified PSU for that card (not sure if that really applies lol) but the rig is an APU setup with an Antec HCG-520M. Thank you for the offer. At some point I want to buy a GPU for my wife and take her Radeon 5750 and put it in the LAN rig as I will be giving it to my son soon, he has been without a rig for the better part of a year and a half tongue.gif his Mom was going to fix his old one but she has epic money management skills (input sarcastic tone here) lol so he gave me the parts and all I am missing is a CPU cooler and optical drive, it's a pretty old rig so that's why I want to give him the LAN rig biggrin.gif Anyway all my stuff is packed and ready for the trip tomorrow, if you want to know what I look like I'm the big guy with the shaved head wearing a dark blue polo shirt with the Canadian OCN logo on it thumb.gif

Ill have two different styles of 7970s there. One of them are shorter than reference. We will see if it will fit. I don't want to see anyone play with lag at the event.
post #696 of 1101 (permalink) Old 07-05-2013, 10:22 AM
Retired Staff

Rep: 110 (Unique: 82)

I have too much stuff XD

Have a use for 3d printing? Laser Cutting? Laser Scanning? 4/5 axis CNC Milling? Give me a shout! Want to figure out how to make something yourself? Still give me a shout!
post #697 of 1101 (permalink) Old 07-05-2013, 10:30 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperTeamTango View Post

I have too much stuff XD

LOL man that's more then when I brought my triple monitor setup to the AMD event.

post #698 of 1101 (permalink) Old 07-05-2013, 10:31 AM
T 0 P K 3 K

So the prize allocation for the games will be as follows:

Dota 2 and Counter Strike: Global Offensive (5 players)

• 1st place - $1,300 - $260 per player
  • 2nd place - $500 - $100 per player
  • 3rd place - $200 - $40 per player

Team Fortress 2 (6 players)
  • 1st place - $1,200 - $200 per player
  • 2nd place - $480 - $80 per player
  • 3rd place - $240 - $40 per player

StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm Invitational prizing is not finalized but we're allocating prizes based on a $1,000 prize pool. What we haven't decided on is if we'll only be prizing the top 3 finishers like the other tournaments, top 4, or to all contestants (as this is an invitational, after all).

Also, SourceMod had been broken by a TF2 update last week but it looks* like it's running as intended at the moment meaning that Pyro dodgeball is back on the menu and melee only and other fun stuff. If anybody knows some good CS:GO mods I'll look into getting those up and running too.
post #699 of 1101 (permalink) Old 07-05-2013, 10:31 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNovax View Post

Ill have two different styles of 7970s there. One of them are shorter than reference. We will see if it will fit. I don't want to see anyone play with lag at the event.

Thank you Sir thumb.gif

post #700 of 1101 (permalink) Old 07-05-2013, 10:39 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Looking for a spec ticket !!!! Msg me plz <3 Attending as player, need for friend !

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in