It has taken a while but we have finally released Ribuilder
and with that returns the Sig Rigs we were all used to. Please note that this system while very similar to the last may behave slightly differently but this will be due to a different platform being used as well as developer discretion as to how to best have this type of feature functioning within VB. So to be realistic, please do not expect 100% replication
We have tested the system internally and private testing.
Please note that while we will have caught the majority of the bugs, going live can sometimes shake other bugs loose. Should you come across a bug, please report it in our Submit a Bug Report
How to create a rig using Rigbuilder
1. Browse to Rigbuilder
2. Click on "Create Rig
3. Fill out the relevant details under the "Main Settings
" Tab. Once done continue to the "Components
" Tab so you can add components relevant to your rig. When you are done click on the SAVE
button at the bottom the page to save your rig.
4. If you wish to edit your Rig go back to the Rigbuilder
homepage and from here click on ''My Rigs
''. From here you can edit or delete your rigs.
How to change how these show in your Signature area
1. Browse to the Signature
area in UserCP (Click to take you to your UserCP)
2. In order for your rigs to show in your signature area you need to make sure the check box is filled for ''Show my rigs in my signature
3. You can then select up to 3 Rigs that you previously built in Rigbuilder to show within your signature area via the drop downs.
4. You can also select how you wish to see users rigs within their signatures, you have the options of:
Full (Rig information with all components)
Partial (Rig information with up to 12 components)
Collapsed (Rig information with number of components)
Once you have made all these changes please be sure to click on ''Save Signature'' so your preference take effect.