Tenaji's build - Page 23 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Tenaji's build

post #221 of 230 (permalink) Old 01-16-2016, 06:35 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 4 (Unique: 4)
I ditched my mouse project and pretty much finished the majority of the revamp work for my gaming side of the room. The poster is a bit hard to match with any LED colours so I chose purple to flow with the white and it also contrasts nicely with the orange and black wallpaper.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #222 of 230 (permalink) Old 01-17-2016, 10:31 AM
Linux Lobbyist

Rep: 61 (Unique: 53)
looks great...me so jelous now...cool poster..what is that of:thumb:
post #223 of 230 (permalink) Old 01-17-2016, 05:37 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #224 of 230 (permalink) Old 01-18-2016, 02:25 AM
Linux Lobbyist

if you get a tinted glass or acrylic sheet to cover up the pposter.like a painting frame with glass..and use a rgb led strip to fine tune it to a more greyish tint from behind the poster..it will pop like miley cyrus on her wrecking ball...biggrin.gif.have you played that game?

last batman i tried was the arkhym asylum...
post #225 of 230 (permalink) Old 01-18-2016, 02:38 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

I'm embarrassed to say that I have never owned any Batman games. I've just always admired how badass Deathstroke looks. I'm not keen to spend too much money into making my room look perfect if I'm not starting from scratch and getting things perfect to begin with rather than altering everything. Can't exactly hit a grey with these RGB LEDs. I can get white. I don't like the idea of LEDs to highlight the poster anyway because there will be one spot of random LED running down my wall which itches my eyes haha
post #226 of 230 (permalink) Old 01-22-2016, 02:15 PM
Linux Lobbyist

Cool beans bro..was just over exited at your idea..got carried away..my project is on hold till i get response from pending stuff to arrive..till then..i refuse to touch it..but i am working on the case still..just gotta get more metal to make a few things..that need to be added..in the end..its gonna b slick as wet rubber..but work as hard as a mustang...
post #227 of 230 (permalink) Old 01-22-2016, 03:18 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

I did a minor revamp again. I removed the poster which got a bit damaged, put my monitors side by side and level by placing a book under it 'Arnold Schwarzenegger The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding". biggrin.gif I'm ditching the whole chase after aesthetics thing, it costs too much time and money considering my PC isn't a showcase PC so I'm leaving everything as is. Might get a new mouse to replace my Rival - its left click is basically double travel distance compared to right click now. I'm considering a Ducky Secret. Apart from that, I think my setup is pretty neat and functional as is now.
post #228 of 230 (permalink) Old 01-26-2016, 02:42 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

I did a minor revamp with my room. Got rid of my damaged poster frown.gif , moved my printer to my dedicated study space, removed my speakers and levelled out the monitors. My sub still remains for temporary speaker installation. Being a function > form person, I don't mind this minimalistic setup. It gives me some space to study, stretch out or share the desk.

post #229 of 230 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 09:30 AM
Linux Lobbyist

looks good no matter what you do...thumb.gif

if you really wnat to free up space..just install some shelves wide and strong enough to hold the pc tower/''s on them..so you have the whole desk open..
once i finish this project,,god knows when...im revamping one our houses rooms into a dedicated work living space..shelves..desks everything...just got to wait for inheritance to kick in one day...thumb.gifbiggrin.gif
post #230 of 230 (permalink) Old 02-29-2016, 04:35 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Slight update:
My was corner study desk got chopped up into pieces and reassembled into a new gaming desk. My old gaming desk became my new study desk. Things aren't perfect but I like it how it is.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in