I have decided after 8 years that i should renew my PSU... Ive been runing Cooler Master 800W Silent Pro Gold (which is rly not silent) and found out that its not that much high quality of PSU... I wasnt investigating much on PSUs back then rly...
Ive been reading various sites, discussions and reviews for few days now and my head is about to explode
I have made a small list of my candidates but i cant make my mind which one to go for so i could use a bit of your help!
1. Corsair RM750i or 850i (Its not necessary but i wouldnt mind that monitoring feature tbh) best score 9.9 (http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php...tory6&reid=441
2. Corsair RM750x or 850x (2018 edition) score 9.3 (http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php...tory6&reid=549
3. Seasonic Prime Ultra 850W Gold
4. Seasonic Prime Ultra 650W Titanium score 9.4 (http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php...tory6&reid=536
) Might be too weak for future 9900k OC with 1080ti OC
5. EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750/850/1000W score 9.8 (http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php...tory6&reid=500
Pricing is fine on all of these for me...
I really want the new PSU to be a good upgrade to my current one for years to come
Im leaning more towards Corsair because they are the most silent and im rly curious which one is higher/better quality... the older RMi or new RMx? As we know these days "Newer" doesnt always mean better... right?
On those Seasonic PSUs ive seen quite alot of complains about their fans making annoying sounds... and i really want a silent PSU!
EVGA is recommended by many and the 750w G3 have best price atm...
My setup is:
CPU: i7 8700K OC to 5GHz but will upgrade to 9900K or new Ryzen if they better next year...
MB: ASRock Z370 K6
RAM: Corsair 4x8GB 3200
GPU: GTX 1080ti OC aswell...
Sound card, 6 Fans etc...