Online Deals Section Rules
Format: [Vendor] Item – Price
Vendor – Vendor name.
Price – full price, shipped. If it involves MIR please add (MIR) after it. If it is a number of deals, you may leave the price out - don't list a number of products and prices in the title.Please however be sure to list a FULL price if its a single item, otherwise the deal will be removed.
- eBay deals are NOT allowed. This includes BIN and major outlets such as [email protected]
- You may not link to any product which you stand to make a profit from, directly or indirectly.
- You may not link to any "referral" type sites which you stand to make a profit from: Links to earning referrals for personal gain or otherwise are NOT allowed. directly or indirectly.
- Please report any threads which do not follow the appropriate format. These threads may be deleted without warning.
- Please do not flame deal posts. If a deal is not actually a deal, post and so say. Back up your post with evidence such as links to other shops.
- Add expired to the title when the deal is expired
- No deals referring to key sites are to be posted unless the site offers a direct download rather than just giving you a key.
<div class="post-sig post-sig-limit shazam usersig-click"><div class="reparse-sig-lineheight"><div style="text-align:center;"><img alt="post-flame-small.gif" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/post-flame-small.gif"><a href="https://www.overclock.net/t/822619/an-emphasis-on-quality-of-content/0_20#post_10673064"><span style="font-size:12px;">Keep the standards high and the noise low. Do YOU have quality content?</span></a><img alt="post-flame-small.gif" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/post-flame-small.gif"><br><br><span>Can't get enough of Overclock.net? </span><a href="https://www.facebook.com/overclock.net" target="_blank">Keep up with us on Facebook</a><span>!</span><br><br><span>For any time-sensitive issues, or anything pertaining to our business operations, email is a far better way to contact me than PM. Please remember you can contact any staff member via email to </span><i>their username @overclocked.net</i><span>.</span></div></div></div>
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|