[FREE!] Hawken game jersey Size XL - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

[FREE!] Hawken game jersey Size XL

post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-07-2017, 06:25 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 627 (Unique: 411)
I've been playing this game since it was released; it never fails to raise my blood pressure. Such a niche game and with a die hard cult following. There are always good games with skilled pilots on both the N American and European servers ... and you need to "browse servers" and not let the game engine try and find you a game ...

This is an extra shirt I have. I made two of them, both a large and an x large. I decided the "large" size would be best for me and so I have this XL jersey left to give away. It actually fits okay, I'm 5'10" tall and weigh about 165lbs ... athletic build ... and this fits me pretty nice ... but I ended up liking the large more ...

First person to send me a verifiable Hawken pilot name can have it ...

I'll cover shipping via USPS ...

LOL ... I don't even know if anyone other than me even plays it ... LOL ...

thumb.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-07-2017, 10:15 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 61 (Unique: 56)
I played this since it was released originally for probably a solid 2 years. I was very very good, usually top 3 in every game (not just in kills but in overall score, you know how they used to do it).

I stopped playing because the player base had shrunk and the support was dying and nothing new was getting released, and I just moved on to other games. But when I WAS playing it it was in fact one of my favorite games, and probably my favorite mech game even more so than any of the Mech Warrior series (with the exception of Mech Warrior 4 Vengeance just because I have nostalgic memories of playing it as a kid and designing my own mechs biggrin.gif even though it was a worse game and I was TURRIBL at it because I was like, 10, lol).

I think my name was DOOM or KMAC? I'll check later when I get back home as I really don't remember I'll have to sift through my gmail account and search for hawken sign up letter.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-07-2017, 10:34 AM
TAr
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 20 (Unique: 18)
me to please give me its my dream to have that

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-08-2017, 09:25 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

If I can't find anybody with a verifiable Hawken pilot name, then I'll just randomly draw in a week or so ...

FYI ...

Joel

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-08-2017, 09:25 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

My Hawken name is "s1rrah07" ...

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-08-2017, 09:40 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac20 View Post

I played this since it was released originally for probably a solid 2 years. I was very very good, usually top 3 in every game (not just in kills but in overall score, you know how they used to do it).

I stopped playing because the player base had shrunk and the support was dying and nothing new was getting released, and I just moved on to other games. But when I WAS playing it it was in fact one of my favorite games, and probably my favorite mech game even more so than any of the Mech Warrior series (with the exception of Mech Warrior 4 Vengeance just because I have nostalgic memories of playing it as a kid and designing my own mechs biggrin.gif even though it was a worse game and I was TURRIBL at it because I was like, 10, lol).

I think my name was DOOM or KMAC? I'll check later when I get back home as I really don't remember I'll have to sift through my gmail account and search for hawken sign up letter.

I still play every weekend; true the game has changed a bit but the game play seems the same to me ... I'm generally in the top 1 to 3 spot as well ... more often 1st/2nd than not ... I think I've been playing for over 4 years or so ... something like that ... had 1200 hours in game before they released that last main patch, which, unfortunately, required most users to start all over.

With the interface change (and dev hand off to 505 Games), I've found it essential to always "browse servers" manually ... North America and Europe servers generally have 4 to 6 super good games going ... with super skilled players, I might add ... I've just been playing every weekend as able and when I find a good game, I friend everyone ... building up a good user/player base and there's always at least 6 to 14 "friends" online and in-game ...

They are actually working on things and have released a new map (finally!) ... called "Highways" ...

But the main thing I've always loved about it is still there ... Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch ... never have I played such a high pressure, *timed* round shooter ... totally gets my nerve up ... LOL ...

thumb.gif

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-18-2017, 09:00 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

OCN user "Ozlay" got the shirt ... he didn't post here but he *was* the first to send me a verifiable user name and so party is over ..

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in