HWBOT Success Giveaway ! - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

HWBOT Success Giveaway !

Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 10:00 AM - Thread Starter
In VB's Basement
 
ENTERPRISE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: England,UK
Posts: 64,021

Hello all, 

 

As some of you may already know, our HWBOT team had a great success at this years Team Cup competition. We came second overall which is a huge achievement and I thank all to those who participated and those who helped to create this success. I would urge you to take a look at the HWBOT Thread

 

With this in mind I realised that due to some of my recent component purchases, I have some free codes for 3DMARK Advanced and VRMARK Advanced. What a good time to give them away, and you never know, maybe we can use these codes to get some new benchers on our team :P

 

What is up for grabs 

 

2x VRMARK Advanced Codes 

2x 3DMARK Advanced Codes 

 

How to enter 

 

Simply enter a post into this thread and you will be entered into the draw. Please note that only 1 post will be counted should multiple posts be entered (If you are conversing etc). I would kindly ask that you only enter if you you do not already have access to this software.

 

Entry Requirements 

 

In order to make this fair and make sure that the OCN community is getting the action I will be stipulating that those who enter must have been a member for at least 1 month and have 10 posts

 

Giveaway Closing 

 

This giveaway will close exactly one week (14th) from the start date of this thread. Winners will be picked at random and the codes given at random, there will no be a chance to pick which one you get on this occasion. Codes will be delivered via PM with picture of the code for authenticity.

 

 

Good luck to all ! 

ENTERPRISE

 

Congratulations to the winners !

 

Mr.Scott (3Dmark Advanced) *Sent*

Speedster159 (3Dmark Advanced) *Sent*

Sunset1 (VRMark Advanced) *Sent*

Willius (VRMark Advanced) *Sent*

 

Please send me a PM to claim your prize



Need help with your account or something forum related ? Please use our Contact Us form



ENTERPRISE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 10:16 AM
RIP OCN 2018
 
xioros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,114
Rep: 190 (Unique: 154)
Fiiiiiirst smile.gif

Erebus
(12 items)
CPU
Delid i7 8700K @5GHz
Motherboard
ASUS Maximus X Formula
GPU
eVGA GTX 1080 Ti
RAM
2x8 GB Dominator Platinum 3733MHz CL17
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 EVO 1TB
Power Supply
Corsair AX860 /w custom length MDPC-x cables
Cooling
Silent custom liquid cooling
Case
CaseLabs SMA8
Monitor
Dell U3415W
Monitor
Dell U2715H
Keyboard
Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red
Mouse
Mionix Naos 7000
▲ hide details ▲
xioros is offline  
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 10:55 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
TLCH723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 827
Rep: 31 (Unique: 28)
Congrad on the great success in the cup


Canon T3i/600D | EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens | EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens | Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8 Lens | Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Lens ART
YongNuo YN568EX | 2 x YN622C

Nikon FG | 50mm f/1.8 Series E


TLCH723 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 11:27 AM
Fluffy Fennec Foxes!
 
WhiteWulfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: C-YXD (aka Edmonton, Canada)
Posts: 10,529
Rep: 167 (Unique: 123)
It was an awesome battle and so wonderful for our team to come out not only in second place, but also with an epic 100% completion, which not every team out there managed to pull off!

If staff are able to enter, I'd like to put my name in just for VRMark as it's one of the only ones I don't have atm ^_^

I <3 Mechanical Keyboards | Member of OCN's Headphone club
Quote:Originally Posted by xxbassplayerxx 
Don't mind Wulfe. He's writing his book one post at a time.
JägerWulfe
(19 items)
Gigadestroyer
(13 items)
CPU
Intel i7-4770K
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87X-OC
GPU
MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G Golden Edition
RAM
G.Skill Triden-X 16GB DDR3-2400
Hard Drive
Maxtor 2TB Black
Hard Drive
Seagate 2TB SATA3
Optical Drive
LG DVD-RW
Power Supply
EVGA SuperNova 1000G2
Cooling
Cryorig R1 ultimate
Case
NZXT Phantom 820 Black
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Monitor
BenQ VP2210
Monitor
BenQ VP2210
Keyboard
Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
Mouse
Steel Series Worgen
Mouse
Roccat Nyth
Audio
JDS Labs O2 + ODAC Rev.B
Audio
AKG K712
Audio
Audio Technica ATH-M50X
CPU
i7 3770k
Motherboard
Maximus V Formula
GPU
EVGA GTX 780 Classified
RAM
Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz
Hard Drive
Kingston 64GB SSDnow 200
Power Supply
EVGA 1000w G2
Cooling
CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Pro 240
Case
Open Bench Table
Operating System
Windows 7 64 Bit
Monitor
Dell E2213H
Keyboard
Logitech G15 v2
Mouse
Corsair M95
Mouse
3' wide battle mat
CPU
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition
Motherboard
Asus Crosshair IV Formula
GPU
EVGA GTX 770 SuperClocked
RAM
4x Kingston Hyperx 4GB
Hard Drive
Seagate 3TB
Power Supply
Fractal Designs Newton 600w
Cooling
Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro
Case
Fractal Designs Define R4
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Monitor
Dynex 32" television
Keyboard
Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013
Mouse
Logitech G700
▲ hide details ▲


WhiteWulfe is offline  
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 11:32 AM
Amiga 500
 
mAs81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Athens,Greece
Posts: 3,510
Rep: 137 (Unique: 109)
Congrats on the 2nd place - you guys rock thumb.gif

EDIT:I have no VR equipment,so I'm in for the 3DMark
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWulfe View Post

As a note, VRMark doesn't require a headset for the benchmark - just for the section where you can experience it in Vr. smile.gif
@WhiteWulfe ,good to know,thanks..either way then ,suits me fine..
I'm in for VRMark,I have 3DMark already it seems,lol

Good luck to all!

Enthoo Evolv
(21 items)
Air 240
(16 items)
Transformer Book
(10 items)
CPU
i7 4790K
Motherboard
Asus Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition
GPU
msi 1070 Ti Gaming
RAM
Hyper X Savage
Hard Drive
Samsung 840 Pro
Hard Drive
Samsung 840 Pro
Hard Drive
WD Red
Hard Drive
WD Black
Power Supply
Cooler Master V850
Cooling
Corsair H75
Case
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv mATX TG
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
Dell U2713HM
Monitor
Samsung Syncmaster P2470HD TV monitor
Keyboard
Magicforce 68 - Gateron Red Switches
Mouse
Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Mousepad
Corsair Vengeance MM200 Extended
Audio
Creative Gigaworks T40 SeriesII
Audio
FiiO Olympus 2 E10K
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 990
Other
Phankteks Halos and RGB strip 40cm
CPU
i5-4670
Motherboard
ASRock z97m Pro4
GPU
SAPPHIRE R9 290 Vapor-X OC 4Gb
RAM
Corsair Vengeance Pro
Hard Drive
Mushkin Triactor 120gb SSD
Hard Drive
HGST Travelstar 7k1000 1Tb
Power Supply
Corsair HX620W
Cooling
Cryorig C7
Cooling
Corsair SP120 Purple LED X4
Case
Corsair Carbide Air 240 White edition
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
Samsung UE46D6500 46" 3D LED smart TV
Keyboard
Anne Pro-Gateron Blues
Mouse
Connect IT Ci-156
Audio
Sony DAV-DZ860W Home Theater
Other
BitFenix Alchemy 2.0 60cm RGB Magnetic LEDs
CPU
Intel Atom Quad Core Z3740 (1.33-1.86GHz)
GPU
Intel HD Graphics(Ivy Bridge)
RAM
2 GB DDR3
Hard Drive
32 GB eMMC
Hard Drive
OCZ Vertex 4 128gb
Hard Drive
Kingston 16Gb Micro SD
Case
iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case - Blue
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 32-bit
Monitor
10.1" IPS (1368 x 768)
Mouse
Logitech M560
▲ hide details ▲


mAs81 is offline  
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 11:33 AM - Thread Starter
In VB's Basement
 
ENTERPRISE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: England,UK
Posts: 64,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWulfe View Post

It was an awesome battle and so wonderful for our team to come out not only in second place, but also with an epic 100% completion, which not every team out there managed to pull off!

If staff are able to enter, I'd like to put my name in just for VRMark as it's one of the only ones I don't have atm ^_^

 

Staff can enter :)



Need help with your account or something forum related ? Please use our Contact Us form



ENTERPRISE is offline  
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 11:47 AM
External VRM FTW
 
mllrkllr88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,315
Awesome!! I am so proud of all everyone involved in Team Cup, not just the ones that had scores standing when the dust settled. This freebie is excellent, it will certainly help promote benching and we might even add some new members to our ever-growing team!

I could use VRMark myself, so count me IN!

24/7 BENCH
(9 items)
CPU
[LGA115x] 8700k, 7700K, 7350k, G3258
CPU
[LGA2066] 7940X, 7740X
Motherboard
[OCF FTW] X299 OCF, Z170M OCF, Z97 OCF
GPU
E-Power, G-Power, H-Power, A-Power
RAM
B-DIE, HYKO, PSC, MFR
Power Supply
Seasonic Prime Platinum 1200W
Cooling
Kingpin Cooling: Venom & T-REX
Cooling
2x360 RAD Custom Loop
Case
Dimastech Easy V3.0
▲ hide details ▲


mllrkllr88 is offline  
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 12:01 PM
Fluffy Fennec Foxes!
 
WhiteWulfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: C-YXD (aka Edmonton, Canada)
Posts: 10,529
Rep: 167 (Unique: 123)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mAs81 View Post

Congrats on the 2nd place - you guys rock thumb.gif

EDIT:I have no VR equipment,so I'm in for the 3DMark

As a note, VRMark doesn't require a headset for the benchmark - just for the section where you can experience it in Vr. smile.gif

I <3 Mechanical Keyboards | Member of OCN's Headphone club
Quote:Originally Posted by xxbassplayerxx 
Don't mind Wulfe. He's writing his book one post at a time.
JägerWulfe
(19 items)
Gigadestroyer
(13 items)
CPU
Intel i7-4770K
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87X-OC
GPU
MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G Golden Edition
RAM
G.Skill Triden-X 16GB DDR3-2400
Hard Drive
Maxtor 2TB Black
Hard Drive
Seagate 2TB SATA3
Optical Drive
LG DVD-RW
Power Supply
EVGA SuperNova 1000G2
Cooling
Cryorig R1 ultimate
Case
NZXT Phantom 820 Black
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Monitor
BenQ VP2210
Monitor
BenQ VP2210
Keyboard
Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
Mouse
Steel Series Worgen
Mouse
Roccat Nyth
Audio
JDS Labs O2 + ODAC Rev.B
Audio
AKG K712
Audio
Audio Technica ATH-M50X
CPU
i7 3770k
Motherboard
Maximus V Formula
GPU
EVGA GTX 780 Classified
RAM
Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz
Hard Drive
Kingston 64GB SSDnow 200
Power Supply
EVGA 1000w G2
Cooling
CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Pro 240
Case
Open Bench Table
Operating System
Windows 7 64 Bit
Monitor
Dell E2213H
Keyboard
Logitech G15 v2
Mouse
Corsair M95
Mouse
3' wide battle mat
CPU
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition
Motherboard
Asus Crosshair IV Formula
GPU
EVGA GTX 770 SuperClocked
RAM
4x Kingston Hyperx 4GB
Hard Drive
Seagate 3TB
Power Supply
Fractal Designs Newton 600w
Cooling
Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro
Case
Fractal Designs Define R4
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Monitor
Dynex 32" television
Keyboard
Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013
Mouse
Logitech G700
▲ hide details ▲


WhiteWulfe is offline  
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 12:14 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
wooshna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA California
Posts: 587
Rep: 37 (Unique: 33)
In for 3dmark advance!!

congrats on a job well done!!!
wooshna is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off