CLOSE: Fans, PCIE extender, CPU coolers, 500GB Hard Drive, CPU - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

CLOSE: Fans, PCIE extender, CPU coolers, 500GB Hard Drive, CPU

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-24-2019, 11:39 AM - Thread Starter
Retired Staff

Rep: 76 (Unique: 58)
CLOSE: Fans, PCIE extender, CPU coolers, 500GB Hard Drive, CPU

All spoken for, thanks!

Bunch of leftover stuff from previous builds, just need to downsize as I wont be able to build a system for a few years. To the best of my knowledge all this stuff works or was working when last used. No promises. You must cover shipping.

Looking to ship this all together or in very few packages. Preference goes to someone willing to take it all, or at least most of it. I am hoping to pack as much stuff as possible into one flat rate box and send it off. If no takers on that I will entertain other requests.
Cheers!

Rough list of Items:

2x 2.5" scythe himuro's hard drive coolers. One only has 3 of the mounting points.

Toshiba 500GB 3.5" hard drive. Shucked from a Fantom External Enclosure so I could use it for my 4tb WD Gold instead. Never used, powered on and worked fine when I tested it on receipt.

Intel Pentium G2030 Dual Core 1155 processor. Used for ~6 months when I was between 3570k's. Working pull.

Random screws, mounts etc. If you see something you want, let me know and ill throw it in (or take all of it).

Molex to 3 pin fan adapters. Like 6 of them, were bundled with fans. Never used them.

~4" PCI extender. Bought off ebay, one of the top rated ones at the time. Bought for a project that never happened.

3x Arctic F12 PWM PST Value pack Standard Low Noise PWM Controlled Case Fan with PST Feature Cooling. Used for like 6-8 months. They are PWM and able to be daisy chained. See link below for specs.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cryorig M9i CPU Cooler. Used for 4-6 months. Had to cut the backplate to make room for a rear mounted mSATA drive. Only works for intel 1155.

Scythe Slim fan, 12mm I think. Has not been used for a while, terribly sleeved in white (can be easily removed). Little dusty but should be GTG.

2x MNPCTech Anodized 120mm Fan grills. These are two piece fan grills, outer part is thick aluminum that is anodized. Inside is black mesh. Used on a build a while ago. Will come with mounting screws. Maybe some minor scratches but nothing major.

Intel stock 1155 cooler

2 vented PCIe covers. Came with a case at some point I believe.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	file7-3.jpeg
Views:	6
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	266494  

Name:	file6-3.jpeg
Views:	7
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	266496  

Name:	file5-3.jpeg
Views:	9
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	266498  

Name:	file4-4.jpeg
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	266500  

Name:	file3-7.jpeg
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	266502  

Name:	file2-8.jpeg
Views:	7
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	266504  

Name:	file1-9.jpeg
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	266506  

Name:	file-15.jpeg
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	266508  

Last edited by Shadow_Foxx; 04-24-2019 at 07:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-24-2019, 02:42 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 35 (Unique: 30)
In for whole package. Thanks for the opportunity!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in