Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: South Wales / Bristol
Rep: 497 (Unique: 295)
|The following types of software sales are prohibited:
* Sale of OEM software unless it's in the original, factory sealed package AND accompanied by a significant piece of hardware (defined as optical drive or larger) EXCEPT open OEM versions of Windows may be sold with the motherboard the OEM license is tied to
* Sale of online accounts unless sellers can demonstrate that the EULA does not prohibit sales
* Sale of software keys not accompanied by media and/or documentation
* OEM software like promotional games that come with a video card, or similar OEM with "Not for Resale"
* OEM software MUST be pictured and clearly readable to display whether the "Not for Resale" or the likes of 'Promotional Only' can be seen and determined where as "Not for Resale" or 'Promotional Only" can NOT be sold here.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|