3Dmark06 is the most recent of the 3Dmark series benchmarks focusing on 3D graphics and performance. This particular benchmark will test your computer's 3D performance in next generation games.Features in 3Dmark06:
- Two SM2.0 graphics tests, using DirectX9 SM2.0 features extensively.
- Two HDR/SM3.0 graphics tests, using DirectX9.
- Two Multiprocessor CPU tests.
- System Information Utility.
- Access to the Online Result Browser for global comparison of PC performance.
- DirectX9 compatible graphics adapter with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 or later.
- Intel or AMD compatible processor running on 2.5 GHz or above.
- 1GB system memory or more.
- 1.5GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows XP (latest SP)/Vista
- Latest Drivers, DirectX 9.0c.
The man never feels the want of what it never occurs to him to ask for. - Arthur Schopenhauer