Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - :: R3ap3R's Support Desk ::

View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2008, 08:32 PM
Chipp
Linux Lobbyist

Rep: 589 (Unique: 377)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlocke View Post
Why is it that everytime I come onto this site reaper is self-promoting or advertising. Why are you so full of yourself that you would make a thread and have people ask you questions. This isn't a "Ask reaper questions" forum, and I don't feel that threads like this should even be allowed on here.

Sorry to troll but its getting rather old man, you act like you are the #1 person on this forum.
Precisely. Though we always value our members who are incredibly gifted in a single field (or combination of fields) the forum is set up as a forum - where individual members approach the entire membership with an issue -, not a "help desk" where many members go to one.

I do hope you understand the reasons why this thread is not without our goals of a community oriented atmosphere.

post-flame-small.gifKeep the standards high and the noise low. Do YOU have quality content?post-flame-small.gif

Can't get enough of Overclock.net? Keep up with us on Facebook!

For any time-sensitive issues, or anything pertaining to our business operations, email is a far better way to contact me than PM. Please remember you can contact any staff member via email to their username @overclocked.net.