Now thinking of going with a newer camera from my Sony Nex 5T, which has served me well.
I do however have a few wants that my 5T is missing.
1. Better video control with android/iOS apps.
2. 4K @ 30FPS and [email protected] 60FPS
3. Interchangeable lens
4. Tons of auto-focus points, my 5T massively frustrates me with its constant issues
5. Flip out or articulating touch screen, a must for recording myself.
6. Decent included lens, looking for a 12mm - 16mm with a F2.0 or better.
7. Needs to have a 3.5mm audio in jack, I want a shotgun mic, lav mics are a PITA.
Like I said, my 5T has served me well. Currently I have the 50mm OSS F/1.8 Sony lens now, which really has a focal length of 75mm, which is frustrating and I wish I would have just ponied up the extra money and got the 35mm Prime.
Part of me thinks I might like my 5T better if I had a better, shorter focal length lens. Like this....
You don't mention a budget this time but the GH4 meets all your criteria and it will soon become much cheaper because the GH5 is slated for release this year. Alternatively, the Sony a6300 came out which means you can use your sony lens still and it's a pretty feature rich camera which meets all your requirements and more.