What are good value SSDs in 2019? 1TB / Phison E12 + Toshiba - Page 11 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

What are good value SSDs in 2019? 1TB / Phison E12 + Toshiba

post #101 of 134 (permalink) Old 08-03-2019, 08:21 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 2)
Quote: Originally Posted by JackCY View Post
Latencies and write speed on large transfers (movies, VMs, ...) it's in reviews but not on Tom's there is not that full drive write graph as other reviews there.

Only one of those pictures is from The SSD Review and it's the one that's linked. Where did the two other pictures come from? This is the last time I'm stating this, as I've asked this of you more times than I should:

Show me a single professional review that shows the 660p performing slower than a hard disk. Show me one. Show me one hard disk that is going to write 104MB/s after being slammed with 130GBs of writes.
You understand writing 130GBs of information all at once is something that 99 percent of users would never do?

Did you even read what Sean Webster said above? Why are you continuing to argue to the contrary? How many times must you be told the 660p is not slower than a hard disk under any circumstance?

"To answer your Q: Yes and no. People who state that it is like an HDD or that you are better off with an HDD are one of two people i'd say. Elitists who just want to talk trash because it's not the best. Or, people who don't understand how their workloads really work and what is actually needed to satisfy it and just reiterate what those elitists say. (which is far too common)"

"An SSD has no moving parts, while HDDs do. This alone makes SSDs hundreds of times faster than HDDs, just look at the random latency differences. And, in addition to latency, HDDs also have seek time, which adds even more time to tasks."

A lot of what we need an SSD for in our applications is actually read performance. QLC can kinda keep up at that at all times. Although, as it's been said, TLC SSDs can be faster. Just depends on what you're doing."

And I think it only gets worse as you fill the drive.
What do you mean you think? If you actually read the reviews you would know. It doesn't matter how full the 660p is. Why am I stating this yet again? Sean Webster already said this in both reviews: Once the dynamic SLC cache buffer is exhausted, there's still the static SLC cache. 99 percent of users will not exhaust the static SLC cache buffer under normal OS and gaming operations. How many more times does must this be repeated for you to understand this?

When the 660p is full and the static SLC cache buffer is not exhausted the 660p is as fast as many other NVMe SSDs or at least faster than any SATA based SSD. Period. End of story.

Meanwhile you can pay <10% or so more for a faster TLC drive that doesn't tank below HDD write speeds.
The QLC drives cost too much for what they offer. QLC would make sense if they increased offered capacity to 4TB at least and drop prices to half. Till then they can keep the QLC.
Not once have I argued for the value proposition of the 660p. Why are you repeating this over and over? Strawman argument? I'm talking about performance only, where you continue to perpetuate false information. Please don't bring up pricing of QLC anymore because it doesn't pertain to what we're talking about.

Quote: Originally Posted by rui-no-onna View Post
I don't need to have the fastest SSDs or even ultra low latency but I do prefer better behaved SSDs with relatively consistent performance even when full.
If you knew what you needed then why did you even bring it up in the first place? The 660p is an entry level SSD, i.e. gaming and daily OS operations. I mean this is quite obvious based on the reviews, is it not?

Intel Core i5-8400 | Gigabyte Z370P D3 | Corsair CX550M | NVIDIA GTX 970 Founders Edition | ADATA SX850 256GB - SandDisk MLC 120GB | WD 1TB | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4 2666 | Windows 10 | Corsair Carbide SPEC-03
Alien Space Heater
(12 items)
CPU
i5-8400
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370P D3
GPU
GTX 970 Founders Edition
RAM
G.Skill Ripjaws V
Hard Drive
ADATA SX850
Hard Drive
Western Digital Blue
Power Supply
Corsair CX550M
Case
Corsair Spec 03
Operating System
Windows 10
Monitor
Acer SA230
Keyboard
Gigabyte Force K83 Cherry MX Red
Mouse
Logitech
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by Omnidyne; 08-03-2019 at 09:03 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 134 (permalink) Old 08-04-2019, 05:59 AM
Shooting down fallacies

Rep: 404 (Unique: 271)
Quote: Originally Posted by Omnidyne View Post
Only one of those pictures is from The SSD Review and it's the one that's linked. Where did the two other pictures come from? This is the last time I'm stating this, as I've asked this of you more times than I should:

Show me a single professional review that shows the 660p performing slower than a hard disk. Show me one. Show me one hard disk that is going to write 104MB/s after being slammed with 130GBs of writes.
You understand writing 130GBs of information all at once is something that 99 percent of users would never do?

Did you even read what Sean Webster said above? Why are you continuing to argue to the contrary? How many times must you be told the 660p is not slower than a hard disk under any circumstance?

"To answer your Q: Yes and no. People who state that it is like an HDD or that you are better off with an HDD are one of two people i'd say. Elitists who just want to talk trash because it's not the best. Or, people who don't understand how their workloads really work and what is actually needed to satisfy it and just reiterate what those elitists say. (which is far too common)"

"An SSD has no moving parts, while HDDs do. This alone makes SSDs hundreds of times faster than HDDs, just look at the random latency differences. And, in addition to latency, HDDs also have seek time, which adds even more time to tasks."

A lot of what we need an SSD for in our applications is actually read performance. QLC can kinda keep up at that at all times. Although, as it's been said, TLC SSDs can be faster. Just depends on what you're doing."

What do you mean you think? If you actually read the reviews you would know. It doesn't matter how full the 660p is. Why am I stating this yet again? Sean Webster already said this in both reviews: Once the dynamic SLC cache buffer is exhausted, there's still the static SLC cache. 99 percent of users will not exhaust the static SLC cache buffer under normal OS and gaming operations. How many more times does must this be repeated for you to understand this?

When the 660p is full and the static SLC cache buffer is not exhausted the 660p is as fast as many other NVMe SSDs or at least faster than any SATA based SSD. Period. End of story.

Not once have I argued for the value proposition of the 660p. Why are you repeating this over and over? Strawman argument? I'm talking about performance only, where you continue to perpetuate false information. Please don't bring up pricing of QLC anymore because it doesn't pertain to what we're talking about.

If you knew what you needed then why did you even bring it up in the first place? The 660p is an entry level SSD, i.e. gaming and daily OS operations. I mean this is quite obvious based on the reviews, is it not?
What is up with your love for the 660p? It is clearly a flawed drive with better options available at the same price point. It's pretty much that simple.

Yeah....the little girl hentai avatar is really creeping me out....
post #103 of 134 (permalink) Old 08-04-2019, 06:31 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 2)
Quote: Originally Posted by ciarlatano View Post
It is clearly a flawed drive
Flawed in what way? Reviews show the opposite.

Quote: Originally Posted by ciarlatano View Post
with better options available at the same price point.
There's nothing at the same price point except DRAM-less SSDs such as the SU650. Show me an SSD utilizing the SM2262 or Phison E12 at the same price. The 660p goes on sale quite often. Arguing that someone should pay $20 more for a "superior" SSD makes no sense if the individual is gaming or reading e-mails, especially if the individual is located in a different country and the 660p is priced more competitively.

Intel Core i5-8400 | Gigabyte Z370P D3 | Corsair CX550M | NVIDIA GTX 970 Founders Edition | ADATA SX850 256GB - SandDisk MLC 120GB | WD 1TB | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4 2666 | Windows 10 | Corsair Carbide SPEC-03
Alien Space Heater
(12 items)
CPU
i5-8400
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370P D3
GPU
GTX 970 Founders Edition
RAM
G.Skill Ripjaws V
Hard Drive
ADATA SX850
Hard Drive
Western Digital Blue
Power Supply
Corsair CX550M
Case
Corsair Spec 03
Operating System
Windows 10
Monitor
Acer SA230
Keyboard
Gigabyte Force K83 Cherry MX Red
Mouse
Logitech
▲ hide details ▲
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #104 of 134 (permalink) Old 08-04-2019, 08:02 AM
Storage Nut

Rep: 1660 (Unique: 967)
You can check out the pSLC write cache on this review. https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews...sd,6180-2.html

Ther original 660p review didn't include it because that test was cut for my first few articles. It's pretty decent. Check how it keeps up with the 970 EVO and WD Black after a few seconds and keeps up for like 2-3 minutes of full speed writes.

Also, the interesting note on the 660p's dynamic cache. If you write to it at a lower rate like SATA speed, the dynamic cache can be as large as 275GB. It's just when written at full speed it is smaller. Also, pSLC cache size adjusts to capacity used. Its still there when the drive fills, just a smaller capacity. Which is still plenty for entry-level use. Much better than SATA most of the time.

I AM THE SSD BENCHMARK GURU
Storage Essentials | My Build Logs | My Server Build Log | flickr | Steam | Depression and I
Some say he once took a backup of the entire NSA database. Others say he lays SSDs like chickens lay eggs. All we know is, it's Sean Webster!
Le Main Rig
(15 items)
Terrorbyte V2
(16 items)
Test Bench
(8 items)
CPU
i7-6700K
Motherboard
ASRock Z170 OC Formula
GPU
Gigabyte GTX 960 WindForce 2X OC
RAM
G.SKILL Ripjaws V
Hard Drive
480GB ADATA SX8200
Hard Drive
1TB Samsung 960 EVO
Hard Drive
2TB HP EX950
Power Supply
Corsair RM650
Cooling
Noctua NH-U12S
Case
Fractal Design R5
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Monitor
BenQ GW2765HT
Monitor
BenQ GW2765HT
Keyboard
Patriot Viper V760
Mouse
Patriot Viper V560
CPU
Intel i7 4790K
Motherboard
ASUS Maximux IV Extreme
RAM
Corsair Vengeance Pro
Hard Drive
128GB Samsung 830
Hard Drive
480GB SanDisk Extreme II
Hard Drive
2TB WD Red
Hard Drive
2TB Samung Spinpoint F4
Hard Drive
2TB Hitachi Deskstar 7K3000
Hard Drive
1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3
Hard Drive
3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300
Hard Drive
Seagate Barracuda 7200.14
Power Supply
Corsair 650TX
Case
Norco RPC 4224
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Other
LSI 9261-8i
Other
Intel RES2CV240
CPU
i5-4670k
Motherboard
Asrock Z97 Extreme6
RAM
32GB Kingston HyperX Beast 2400MHz
Hard Drive
128GB Samsung 850 Pro
Power Supply
850W Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10
Cooling
Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate
Case
Thermaltake Urban T81
Operating System
Windows 8.1 Pro
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by Sean Webster; 08-04-2019 at 08:09 AM.
post #105 of 134 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 11:37 AM - Thread Starter
Overclocker

Rep: 339 (Unique: 240)
No one is saying 660p is worse in every single situation than an HDD but there are instances where it does go to 100MB/s writes on simple file transfers which aren't anything abnormal nowadays when a BD movie is 50-100GB, games too and VMs easily as well.
I couldn't find any decent reviews of 660p that would include all the details in it, you have to literally hunt through multiple to get the whole picture and scout reviews of other drives.

Thanks Sean I knew I saw it somewhere, it's in a different review. Too bad it's not updated back to the 660p review.

Sure it has the nice caching that saves it from poor performance but once that cache is gone it starts to crawl.
For minimum budget, sure get a 660p 1TB, no other SSD no other HDD, done. For anything else there are better drives.
Who knows how these early QLC will last, first TLC weren't great either.

The write latencies of empty vs full are on Anandtech, watch and cry

You like the 660p, buy it, it's your money. I'm not telling anyone to buy anything, go check it yourself and make up your own mind.

I don't have the space or time to do 100GB transfers on HDDs, that's why I got more SSD storage. When ever I need to read/write HDD it can vary from 60 to 160+ MB/s depending on file age and size, doesn't go over 200 but can peak to 180-190 MB/s. And these are cheap HDDs 7200, 5900rpm with similar performance despite rotational speed difference. There are way better HDDs than this if one needs them.

25 GB onto 2 HDDs that have <100 GB left before transfer:
Now you can look again above or search the web for how great Intel 660p when near full with write speeds of large files, ~100 MB/s. Yes less than cheap old HDDs. And an SSD with over 50% empty on it (150 GB, deleted 100 GB I already transferred before to my new SSD) freshly trimmed...doing what? Yeah "same as" or rather even lower write speed than the HDDs. Cheap SSDs are great at short bursts and latencies but long writes they do not like. The Samsung 840 EVO is abysmal for an SSD, still it was the best value one could buy a few years back. The Intel 660p is not a lone struggler for large file writes, but among M.2 NVMe drives... it's the very bottom along with P1 and other QLC that may exist.

136 MB/s 5900 rpm HDD
140 MB/s 7200 rpm HDD
130 MB/s TLC SATA SSD

Any potato SSD is good enough for OS drive and loading games. But once you start transferring large files or project folders with many small files you're gonna wish you had a better faster drive.

These crazy speeds specs on SSDs are very misleading (pure marketing, burst high speed for a short period and then crawl) and you really gotta look at real world transfers of large capacities of: single file and large amount of small files to see what the drive will actually be capable of.
Attached Images

Last edited by JackCY; 08-05-2019 at 11:46 AM.
post #106 of 134 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 11:59 AM
Senior OCN Member

Rep: 2749 (Unique: 1629)
The Corsair Force MP510 1,92 TB SSD i ordered almost two weeks ago is ready for pickup at the store i ordered from
Plan on picking it up tomorrow or the day after if i cant find time tomorrow

The SSD is the only thing that has keept me from testing my new RTX 2070 Super which has been rather annoying since the old 1 TB 860 Evo is too small for all the games and benchmarks i want to run

Edit 1: here it is
Edit 2: how hot is too hot for these drives i am installing everything and the new SSD is hitting 70c
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4000.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	4.43 MB
ID:	286580  

Seravee
(30 items)
CPU
Intel Core I7 6850K
Motherboard
Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming
GPU
MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio
RAM
Kingston HyperX DDR4 Savage 3000 MHz
Hard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo 500 GB
Hard Drive
Corsair Force MP510 1,92 TB
Hard Drive
Seagate Ironwolf Pro 14 TB
Hard Drive
Seagate Ironwolf 12 TB
Hard Drive
WD Ultrastar DC HC530 14 TB
Hard Drive
Seagate Ironwolf Pro 12 TB
Hard Drive
Seagate Ironwolf Pro 16 TB
Optical Drive
LG CH12NS30
Power Supply
Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 750 watt
Cooling
Noctua NH-D15S
Case
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass
Operating System
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64 bit
Monitor
Asus PG279Q
Monitor
LG 55C8 OLED TV
Keyboard
Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2 with Cherry MX Silent
Mouse
Roccat Kone EMP
Mouse
HyperX Fury S XL
Audio
Sennheiser HD 598
Audio
Onkyo TX NR646
Audio
Dali Opticon Vokal
Audio
x2 Dali Opticon 2
Audio
x2 Dali Opticon 1
Audio
Dali E12 F Subwoofer
Audio
Sennheiser HD-599
Other
CableMod 30 CM Magnetic Red LED strip
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by shilka; 08-06-2019 at 07:45 AM.
post #107 of 134 (permalink) Old 08-07-2019, 10:39 AM - Thread Starter
Overclocker

Rep: 339 (Unique: 240)
Depends how accurate the sensor is on yours. I've seen mine at even 8C after a boot up so that was obviously wrong by 15C.
Without heatsink I think it was 68C copying 100GB to it, one of earlier posts has the number, with no offest so that's probably 68+15 = 83C. And that's PCI2x2 800MB/s max while copying from a slower SATA SSD, I don't think the connection really matters, but maybe it does get even more toasty at higher speeds.

This is how hot it can get: https://www.guru3d.com/articles_page..._review,6.html
Controller 80C+

The JEYI Warship cooler from China keeps it cool and has good clearance, can be found <$5 shipped from Asia or elsewhere up to about $15 on US stores. Didn't see any similar low profile coolers that cool both sides and are firmly attached, no clip on or rubber band on.

If you don't have any airflow over it or stick it under a GPU then indeed you can run into thermal throttling when you heat it up with long writes. Some reviews of these drives showed it. It all depends on your setup.
post #108 of 134 (permalink) Old 08-07-2019, 10:52 AM
Overclocker in training

Rep: 72 (Unique: 55)
Hi,
2070 super isn't even as good as a 1080ti
https://www.overclock.net/forum/69-n...070-super.html

CPU
i9-9940x With Heatkiller IV Pro and VRM Plexi-Copper water block
Motherboard
ASUS x299 Rampage VI Apex
GPU
Titan Xp with copper Water Block
RAM
Trident Z 3600C16 4x8gb's b-die default timings 16-16-16-36
Hard Drive
Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb M.2/ Samsung 850 Pro 256gb for os and 500gb evo for favorite games plus other wd hdd's for data and backup's
Optical Drive
LG Blu-Ray WH16NS40
Power Supply
evga 1200-P2
Cooling
2-280GTX Black Ice Nemesis rads with D5 pump-res combo and D5 top before and after rads.
Case
corsair 450D with added 2nd floor to house radiator on top
Operating System
Win-7 pro & 10 pro Win-7 Primary os.
Monitor
ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz
Keyboard
Logitech G910 Orion spectrum
Mouse
Redragon Perdition
Audio
Built in realtek and Insignia 2.0 soundbar HSB318
CPU
i7-5930k with Heatkiller IV Pro Plexi-Copper and koolance vrm water blocks
Motherboard
X99 Sabertooth
GPU
EVGA 1080ti FTW3 with Water block
RAM
Trident-Z 3200C14 4x8gb's b-die default timings 14-14-14-34
Hard Drive
Samsung 970 Evo 500gb M.2/ Samsung 850 Pro 256gb for os and 500gb evo for favorite games plus other wd hdd's for data and backup's
Power Supply
EVGA 1000-P2
Cooling
2-240 GTX Black Ice Nemesis rads/ D5 pump-res combo and D5 top before and after rads.
Case
Corsair 450D with added 2nd floor to house radiator on top
Operating System
Win-7 and 10 pro Win-7 Primary os.
Monitor
AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz
Mouse
Red Dragon Perdition
Audio
Built in realtek and Insignia 2.0 soundbar HSB318
Hard Drive
eLeaf MELO-3 4ml
Power Supply
SE US18650VTC6 3120mAh 30A 3.6V 18650 Li-ion Battery - GREENx4
Case
ANGIS Legion MOD 200w Geek Vape
Operating System
VapeWild RazzleBerry 50-50-0mg nic
▲ hide details ▲
post #109 of 134 (permalink) Old 08-07-2019, 11:03 AM
9 Cans of Ravioli

Rep: 1099 (Unique: 636)
If they get too hot they'll throttle and they shouldn't until >70c.

Neither of my NVME drives have been over 60c and both generally stay in the low/mid 40s.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaa.png
Views:	9
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	286948  

Intel i9 9900K Coffee Lake @ X8 5309mhz (+47.5%)
AMD FX-8320 Vishera @ X4 5022mhz (+43.5%)
Intel i5 4690K Haswell @ X4 5013mhz (+43.2%)
AMD X4 960T Zosma @ X6 4870mhz (+62.3%)
Intel i7 6700 Skylake @ X4 4709mhz (+38.5%)
Intel i5 6400 Skylake @ X4 4588mhz (+69.9%)
2 OP pls nerf
(24 items)
NUC U
(10 items)
CPU
i9 9900K
Motherboard
AsRock Z390 Taichi
GPU
MSI GTX 1080 Ti
RAM
G.Skill DDR4 4133 32GB
Hard Drive
Mushkin Pilot NVMe 1TB
Hard Drive
HP EX950 NVMe 2TB
Hard Drive
Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
Hard Drive
Sandisk Ultra II 480GB SSD
Hard Drive
Toshiba X300 5TB
Hard Drive
Western Digital EZRZ 3TB
Power Supply
Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750w
Cooling
Corsair H115i Pro
Case
Fractal Design Meshify S2
Operating System
Windows 10 Education x64
Monitor
Acer XF270HU
Monitor
Dell E2311H
Keyboard
CoolerMaster MasterKeys Pro S
Mouse
Logitech G502
Audio
SMSL SA50 + FiiO E10K
Audio
Micca RB42
Audio
Polk Audio PSW111
Audio
Philips Fidelio X2
Audio
Philips SHP9500S
Audio
Audio Technica ATH-M50X
CPU
i3 8109U
Motherboard
Intel NUC8i3BEH
GPU
Iris Plus 655
RAM
Kingston 8GB DDR4 2400
Hard Drive
Dierka K1 120GB
Hard Drive
ADATA SU800 128GB M.2
Operating System
Windows 10 Professional
Operating System
MX Linux
Keyboard
Rii RKM709 Wireless
Mouse
Logitech M510
CPU
i7 860
Motherboard
Advantech AIMB 280 ITX
GPU
EVGA GTX 950 2GB
RAM
Kingston 2GB DDR3 1333
Hard Drive
Seagate Momentus 2.5" 500GB
Hard Drive
Western Digital Blue 2.5" 320GB
Power Supply
Silverstone SFX-L Gold 500w
Cooling
Arctic Alpine 11 GT 2
Case
Silverstone Milo Z ML07B
Operating System
Windows XP x86 SP3
Keyboard
Velocifire TKL01 Outemu Browns
Mouse
Logitech M512
▲ hide details ▲

post #110 of 134 (permalink) Old 08-07-2019, 02:34 PM
Senior OCN Member

Rep: 2749 (Unique: 1629)
The only M.2 slot i have is under the PCI-E slot i have the GPU in so its getting zero air flow and the GPU might be heating it up as well
I did find a PCI-E card with an NVME M.2 slot on it so maybe thats a good idea?

Seravee
(30 items)
CPU
Intel Core I7 6850K
Motherboard
Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming
GPU
MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio
RAM
Kingston HyperX DDR4 Savage 3000 MHz
Hard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo 500 GB
Hard Drive
Corsair Force MP510 1,92 TB
Hard Drive
Seagate Ironwolf Pro 14 TB
Hard Drive
Seagate Ironwolf 12 TB
Hard Drive
WD Ultrastar DC HC530 14 TB
Hard Drive
Seagate Ironwolf Pro 12 TB
Hard Drive
Seagate Ironwolf Pro 16 TB
Optical Drive
LG CH12NS30
Power Supply
Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 750 watt
Cooling
Noctua NH-D15S
Case
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass
Operating System
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64 bit
Monitor
Asus PG279Q
Monitor
LG 55C8 OLED TV
Keyboard
Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2 with Cherry MX Silent
Mouse
Roccat Kone EMP
Mouse
HyperX Fury S XL
Audio
Sennheiser HD 598
Audio
Onkyo TX NR646
Audio
Dali Opticon Vokal
Audio
x2 Dali Opticon 2
Audio
x2 Dali Opticon 1
Audio
Dali E12 F Subwoofer
Audio
Sennheiser HD-599
Other
CableMod 30 CM Magnetic Red LED strip
▲ hide details ▲

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in