[Sponsored Giveaway Build] AMD Sponsored Build "Black Edition" A10-7850k APU, 8GB AMD Gamer Ed DDR3 2133, Fully Custom Case! Yamaha Audio! - Page 2 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

[Sponsored Giveaway Build] AMD Sponsored Build "Black Edition" A10-7850k APU, 8GB AMD Gamer Ed DDR3 2133, Fully Custom Case! Yamaha Audio!

post #11 of 76 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 06:51 PM - Thread Starter

About a half an hour run time on battery lol(Been on for a few mins already) biggrin.gif In short if your power goes out and you have a UPS(mine is APC 1000XL) then you will have plenty of time to complete work or online stuff before shutting down..... My personal build only lasts for like 10minutes lol rolleyes.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 76 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 09:45 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 684 (Unique: 367)
Carl, you lucky son of a gun. I can't imagine a better and more deserving person to get this. I know how much of an AMD fan you've been over the years going back to your AMDMB.com (now PCPerspectives) and DFI Street days and those Toaster sigs. I can't wait to see how this all turns out.

I gotta start paying more attention to these contest threads here on OCN.

post #13 of 76 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 10:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaSmurf View Post

Carl, you lucky son of a gun. I can't imagine a better and more deserving person to get this. I know how much of an AMD fan you've been over the years going back to your AMDMB.com (now PCPerspectives) and DFI Street days and those Toaster sigs. I can't wait to see how this all turns out.

I gotta start paying more attention to these contest threads here on OCN.

Sweet! And yea you should! Nice to see another member that has encouragement instead of envy for the winner! It is silly the way some of these guys feel! I will have more giveaways and stuff so anyone has a chace to win! I do not do this for advertisement of profit and I gain nothing other than the old Bible satisfaction of giving to people. And Karma is good, God is good! I do this as my hobby now that im a full time Soldier! rolleyes.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 76 (permalink) Old 05-04-2014, 09:36 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 53 (Unique: 45)
Oh good, I love your builds! watching this one for sure!
post #15 of 76 (permalink) Old 05-04-2014, 12:04 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Nice build!!!Subbed
post #16 of 76 (permalink) Old 05-04-2014, 02:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlderonnX View Post

Oh good, I love your builds! watching this one for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearchEngine View Post

Nice build!!!Subbed

Thanks!
post #17 of 76 (permalink) Old 05-05-2014, 05:43 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 6 (Unique: 5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundx98 View Post

Initially, I was a little bummed out by some of the hater posts and PMs.

You got nasty PMs because you won? Huh, the way I'd see it is I was offered a chance for a FREE HTPC. No need to abuse someone because you lost. Kinda sad. rolleyes.gif

Oh well, good luck with your new PC. thumb.gif
post #18 of 76 (permalink) Old 05-05-2014, 04:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneNewGuy View Post

You got nasty PMs because you won? Huh, the way I'd see it is I was offered a chance for a FREE HTPC. No need to abuse someone because you lost. Kinda sad. rolleyes.gif

Oh well, good luck with your new PC. thumb.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaSmurf View Post

I would be reporting any of those hater posts and PM's. There is no place for that sort of infantile egomaniac behaviour here at OCN. I know I never would allow it on any of the forums where I've been a Mod.

Don

Thanks for the support guys, and yea I think me and him kinda just brushed it off..... I think he is a great candidate since he is also going to donate his old rig! And it was never about that anyway, everyone had a equal chance of winning, they should really read the rules before posting.... Anyway I will have more of these, I am trying to make it a revolving thing, personally I enjoy stumbling on a person in the forums who needs a rig or cannot afford one but its actually harder to find than you think lol rolleyes.gif So I guess I will stick with the drawings! tongue.gif
post #20 of 76 (permalink) Old 05-06-2014, 01:19 AM - Thread Starter

Just bouncing ideas.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in