I'm so excited to start a new build with the support of awesome guys from Parvum Systems which I'd like to thank for their work and for their willingness, what else brand in the world is so attentive to own customer? Not many I would say!
This build is dedicated at one of the best films of all time, at least for me but I hope for you too, and one of the most famous Spielberg's movie, Jaws.
The basic idea is inspired by one of my favorite build ever, called "Xenomorph" of Akira749, namely to recreate the features of a creature / monster / villain (the xenomorph in the akira's build and the shark in mine) and the "atmospheres" of the movie.
First, I explained to Justin my ideas for the subject and for the most suitable color scheme, then he designed the render in my place.
The case is rich of details, the shark bites are just what I wanted, they give a very personalized look to the entire case, the movie logo is the cherry on the cake.
Sponsor & Support
- Parvum Systems S2.5 (Custom Themed)
- Intel i7-7700K
- Maximus VIII GENE
- 32GB HyperX Savage DDR4 2800MHz
- Asus Strix 1080 Ti
- Crucial MX500 1000GB
- EVGA G3 750W Supernova
- EK-Supremacy EVO - Full Nickel
- EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix - Acetal+Nickel
- Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper XFlow 240mm - Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm
- EK-XRES 140 DDC 3.2 PWM Elite (incl.pump)
- EK all Nickel
- EK-HD PETG Tube 10/12mm / Copper nickel-plated tube OD 12mm
- Mayhems Dye Blu / Mayhems Ocean Blu
- 4 x EK-Vardar EVO RGB 120mm
- MDCP-X Blue-Carbon Custom Sleeved Cables