All, it's been a while. After a very tough couple of years filled with loss among other things, I'm back with a new idea, and build... This one is inspired by the world of Blade Runner. With the new film, Blade Runner 2049 on the horizon, and the original as one of my favorite movies of all time, I was struck recently with inspiration. More on that below. I have every intention of this being the best build I've ever done, as well as the case by the legendary Parvum Systems being the most ambitious, and unique thing they've ever done for someone. Also I will make sure the content is also the best I've ever done, with new ideas for video and photo work, beginning with the inspiration video below. I'm starting this build log from the very beginning, directly after having the idea. Currently I am designing the case and will have updates soon.
I want to kick this build off a little differently... I've made a video below to provide a visual of what was going through my mind when I was inspired to do this build. Recently I was out for a jog and I was listening to a song by Fred V and Grafix called 'Bladerunner'. I've loved the song for a while and its sci-fi sound is very reminiscent of the movie 'Blade Runner' it was obviously inspired by. Well as I was listening to the song, also having recently seen the trailer for 'Blade Runner 2049', I started seeing images in my head from the movies, visualizing the atmosphere and world of Blade Runner. I listened to the song several times in a row, seeing various scenes from the original film and the trailer for the new one. I kept visualizing the world and city nightscape... Then it struck me - with the new film on the horizon I have to do a build inspired by the world of Blade Runner... I spent several, several hours creating the video below, using the same song and using various scenes from the movies to try and give you insight to the inspiration that washed over me. To the best of my memory and ability, the video below represents what I saw in my head that day. Hope you enjoy.
- Parvum Systems
L1.0 (Highly Customized)
- AMD Threadripper 1950X
- Asus Zenith Extreme
- 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz
- 2 x Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition
- 2 x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB PCIe NVMe - M.2 RAID 0
- 2 x Seagate BarraCuda Pro 10TB RAID 1
- Thermaltake ToughPower RGB 1250W TITANIUM
- Watercool Heatkiller IV PRO - ACRYL NICKEL-BLACK
- 2 x Watercool Heatkiller IV, Acryl Ni-Bl + Backplates
- 2 x EK Coolstream PE 240mm, 1 x EK Coolstream PE 360mm
- 2 x Swiftech MCP35X
- 2 x Watercool DDC Case LT
- Bitspower Black Sparkle (Various, C47 Tube Connectors)
- Bitspower Brass Link 12mm OD, Black Sparkle
- PrimoChill Vue
- Darkiside RGB
- 9 x Thermaltake Riing Plus 12 RGB Tt Premium Edition 120mm
- Ensourced Custom Sleeved Cables
- Kuman 7 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen
1. The Aorus Motherboard...
2. 7700K, G.Skill Trident Z, Samsung M.2, and Seasonic PSU!
3. Nvidia 1080 Ti's, and Kuman 7" Display
4. Lots o' Bitspower Black Sparkle Fittings!
5. Modifying the Aorus SLI Bridge
6. Thermaltake RGB Fanzzzzzz.....
7. EK Rads, Black Sparkle tube, and Thermaltake PSU!
8. Case Teaser Renders!
9. Modded "Tyrell" PSU...
10. Watercool Heatkiller Gear xoxo
11. EK Radzzz Painted...
12. The Switch to Threadripper
13. Preview of the Interior Video-Billboard
14. Making New Decals for Fans!
15. Finished Tyrell Corp. Fans and Rads
16. Finished Pump Assembly's
17. Parvum Case Assembly Video!!!
18. Photos of the Custom Parvum Systems Case!
19. Build Update 1: Heatkiller IV Threadripper Block Recieved, Case Stripped Down, Mobo/GPU's Installed...
20. Build Update 2: 7" Screen Installed on Mid-Wall...
21. Build Update 3: Loop Planning!
22. Build Update 4: Loop Complete... Sneak Peek!
23. Build Update 5: Ensourced Custom Sleeved Cables!
24. Build Update 6: Darkside LED's and a Primochill Vue Sneak Peek...
25. Build Update 7: The Video Reveal!
26. Build Update 8: Final Photos!!!!
*BUILD FINISHED, FINAL VIDEO BELOW!*