And it is done! I'll make a timelapse video shortly, probably show you guys tomorrow.
Things I did:
- custom two panels for the case (top and front)
- cuts on the power supply shroud for the PCI riser and for the pump to fit
- vertical custom mount (cut out in the case) for the graphic card
- custom paint on the custom panels, meshed parts on top and front of the case, and power supply shroud
- placed the SSD on front of the power supply shroud
- changed the front LED so the Raidmax logo can light up red instead of blue
- changed two LEDs on the power supply shroud from blue to red
- carbon sticker on the reservoir to hide some gold parts and to fit the motherboard looks
All in all, personally, I am satisfied because I didn't want to go overboard with the build and mods. Simple stuff to get the look of Cyborg from the outside and the red interior of the build for his "mechanism" and stuff.
Hope you like it guys.