Long time since last update, will try and make up for it with a longer one then usual
First of I finished all the wood working and added the corner pieces that will be holding the front and back pieces in place
Not a single screw will be used for the wood frame itself its all held together with wood joints so it was really solid even before applying glue.
Here is plexi for the side windows.
This is what it looked like when it was all clamped in for the glue to dry.
I really like how the bends turned out with the different layers.
Front and back are made of some spare material I found, actually have no idea what its called. But Its made up of some kind of plastic in the middle and very thin aluminum on both sides, that made if very easy to machine with wood tools.
Made a wooden jig to help with cutting the holes for the front intake fans, and it worked really well. And thanks Mnpctech for the awesome template